News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Cooking class

Started by InChristGirl, September 17, 2007, 01:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlee

I didn't see her say anything about marriage... :hypocrite:

Newsman

InChristGirl

Quote from: lojack on March 09, 2008, 05:04:34 AM
Maternity shirt!?!?  I wonder if Newsman would be interested in this?   hmmmmmm!!!!  A secret marriage has taken place and no one is the wiser??? ooooooooooooh schnaaaps!!!   :laughhard:

:roll: It's not a real maternity shirt, she just calls it that.....
Speaking of which I did have a wierd dream last night that i had a baby.........strange!

lojack

Maybe with all the eatin' all ya'll ladies be doing, it is a good shirt to wear hehe.   and you've been having dreams about having a baby...hmmmm.....inchristgirl married within the year i predict!!   if i'm wrong, just overnight me some cheesecake  :freaky2:
Date me before i become famous :o  and for the people who say they can't see my avatar...   http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0092yi2.jpg

Newsman

Quote from: InChristGirl on March 10, 2008, 02:28:56 AM
Quote from: lojack on March 09, 2008, 05:04:34 AM
Maternity shirt!?!?  I wonder if Newsman would be interested in this?   hmmmmmm!!!!  A secret marriage has taken place and no one is the wiser??? ooooooooooooh schnaaaps!!!   :laughhard:

:roll: It's not a real maternity shirt, she just calls it that.....
Speaking of which I did have a wierd dream last night that i had a baby.........strange!

zizi90

Quote from: InChristGirl on March 09, 2008, 01:19:26 AM

I'm over here feasting on terra chips and wearing my "maternity shirt" as Bethany calls it. :roll:
The off-white top I got at target when we picked up those awesome cami's.

love those camis...

BTW, hang on to that shirt, might come in handy someday down the road.... ;)
www.PaulinaCarmel.com ~Modest Clothing~
www.PaulinaCarmel.Blogspot.com ~Mod Fashion Blog

InChristGirl

Don't worry I'm not planning on getting rid of it for a while :freaky2:

MelodyB

Ok class...

Tonight I made dinner. :D

Spinach salad- Fresh baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, mandarin oranges, boiled egg crumbles, chopped pecans, a three cheese blend (parm, romano, assiago) and I served it with a light raspberry walnut vinaigrette dressing.

Roasted duck with cranberry orange glaze- I cooked the whole duckling in the crock pot all day, and then took it out and cut it up, and placed it back in the pot with a sauce I made from a can of whole berry cranberry sauce, a can of Mandarin oranges, some sugar, a few chicken bouillon cubes, garlic powder and an onion.

Cous cous- I used the box kind, but I used the broth off the duck instead of the water, and I added some garlic seasoning mix and some green onions.

Asparagus- I cheated...I bought the kind at Wal-mart that steams in its own box, in the microwave no less. :)

Rolls- Brown and serve, another WM Freezer special. BUT...I didnt get the name brand kind, I got the kind that are like homemade.

Pumpkin cake- Recipe is on Kraft.com LOL but it was awesome!

YUM!  It was all very good.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

zizi90

Wow! you must have been cooking all day! Sounds delicious! I might try the duck recipe. I've never cooked duck before.

Today I made a Mediterranean tuna salad. Canned tuna mixed with chickpeas, finely minced garlic, onion, and celery, and sliced olives. Then I added lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper. Yummy. I had it on a bed of mixed greens with a quick vinaigrette. 
www.PaulinaCarmel.com ~Modest Clothing~
www.PaulinaCarmel.Blogspot.com ~Mod Fashion Blog

MelodyB

I was cooking all day kinda. I took a four hour break and got a nap, but the duck was still in the crockpot during that time, so it was still cooking.

I just ate some leftovers, and I have enough for one more serving of everything. Except the cake....thats all spoken for.   
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tea

Quote from: MelodyB on March 11, 2008, 11:46:51 PM
I just ate some leftovers, and I have enough for one more serving of everything. Except the cake....thats all spoken for.  

I thought that said 'flowers' at first lol I was like, she ate flowers, what?!?! lol
Smile