News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

I will make the formal Announcement on the POTY Winner in a few hours

Started by Scott, January 13, 2012, 07:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

I must review the votes and certify the election. If any announcement is made in advance of mine  :nono:, the election will be invalidated and it will have to been done all over again.  :fork:

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

GO MINI! (aka hairy ape) if you beat me out,I will so sabatoge you later.....BWAAAAAHHHAAA  :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

If any announcement is made in advance... so if you want to win, but you think someone else won, you should make an announcement so we will have to vote all over again?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

I don't know about POTY, but I'm planning to announce myself as POPE.

Scott

Quote from: Chseeads on January 13, 2012, 09:15:03 PM
I don't know about POTY, but I'm planning to announce myself as POPE.

Pope?

Poster
of
Puking
emoticons?

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Scott

The Never Ending Battle

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel