News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Tommy Joseph James

Started by BenJammin, July 03, 2008, 10:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenJammin

My wife and I, after many years of trying unsuccessfully to have children of our own, were finally able to adopt a newborn baby boy.  He was born June 6, 2008, weighed 8 lbs 7 oz, and was 21 3/4" long.  Here are a few pix.  Will post more later.

His 1st photo - 35 minutes old...

"Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys." ~Anonymous~

"Courage is not the absence of fear; rather the understanding that something else is more important than fear" ~Ambrose Redmoon~

almondjoy

Aww!  He's adorable!  Congratulations!   :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Purple Fuzzy

He is gorgeous! Congrats!

apsurf

The little one is cute....Looks like his mom (becca) for certain!!!

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

littlegal

How precious!! He's an absolute doll!!

newkris

very very cool.  how good of you to give him a chance at a good life and how good of God to trust you with this particular life.

very, very nice.  God is good.
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

MsJennJenn

how darling!!!

I see the photos now! lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mesipie

OMW.........hes gorgeous!
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Nelle

How completely precious!

I LOVE the picture of him yawning or something, LOL. Cuteness.

BenJammin

Yes, that was a yawn.  He was about 45 minutes old at the time.  When I get them uploaded to myspace, I will post a few pix of his nursery.  My wife's favorite character as a child was Curious George, so that is the theme...

BenJammin
"Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys." ~Anonymous~

"Courage is not the absence of fear; rather the understanding that something else is more important than fear" ~Ambrose Redmoon~

alohilani

Congratulations! He's absolutely precious! :)

chelleebelle

Congratulations!  He is precious indeed!