News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Excited to be amongst the crazies!

Started by kmymbir, April 16, 2011, 07:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

Kmymbir: I am trying to figure out if I met you when we all visited Mel's or if you were one of the many people she said wasn't there that day. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MelodyB

She didn't even live here then! I didn't even meet her till January! So no, she wasn't here!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

taco_harvell

Okay I see now. lol

I didn't think I remembered her but with my memory I thought I should make sure. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

kmymbir

Quote from: taco_harvell on April 21, 2011, 02:24:07 AM
Okay I see now. lol

I didn't think I remembered her but with my memory I thought I should make sure. lol

Sorry to say I only learned that a Mel existed in the world recently..
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

But now that you know...your life has been made better!

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

My reason for the disapperance :sulk:... See what had happen was, these crazy people eating CHICKEN LEGS  :silly: decided to kidnap me! I was quick as Kung-Fu Panda and pulled out my Hot sauce to ward them off :lightbulb:!! The one with no teeth :ugly: came at me like a jello mold and I had to leap frog it  :kermit:over the hood of the PINK MIATA! Its a good think no one seen MY FACE :anakin: as I rolled like a DOUGHNUT :cophat: under the DUCK MOBILE that was QUACKING by! What luck I had..If it had not been for the Purple Fuzzy to distract them I dont think Id of made it into the Studio to make my Record debute :sing: :sing:..

So as you can see,, it was practically Mission Impossible for me to be on here the last little while.. I have now been Investigated by the FBI again ???, they think I have Super powers or something :loopy:. I told the ring leader :monkey2: Ill tell him my secret if he gives me a dollar :thumbsup2:. He did not look amused... :vvader:

MelodyB

Roscoe

Quote from: kmymbir on May 02, 2011, 04:21:19 AM
My reason for the disapperance :sulk:... See what had happen was, these crazy people eating CHICKEN LEGS  :silly: decided to kidnap me! I was quick as Kung-Fu Panda and pulled out my Hot sauce to ward them off :lightbulb:!! The one with no teeth :ugly: came at me like a jello mold and I had to leap frog it  :kermit: over the hood of the PINK MIATA! Its a good think no one seen MY FACE :anakin: as I rolled like a DOUGHNUT :cophat: under the DUCK MOBILE that was QUACKING by! What luck I had..If it had not been for the Purple Fuzzy to distract them I dont think Id of made it into the Studio to make my Record debute :sing: :sing:..

So as you can see,, it was practically Mission Impossible for me to be on here the last little while.. I have now been Investigated by the FBI again ???, they think I have Super powers or something :loopy:. I told the ring leader :monkey2: Ill tell him my secret if he gives me a dollar :thumbsup2:. He did not look amused... :vvader:
:nono: It's NOT pink!!   :pound: :pound: See if I inquire as to your wellbeing again! :hypocrite:
And your "ringleader" resembles Sir John- but I see it's named "monkey2" which leads me to believe maybe it's yoop? lol
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Ugh copper... I had nothing to do with that 3 ring circus!! Lol!

Good job including the pink miata!! Lol

Feed The Bachelors 2010

mini

Quote from: kmymbir on May 02, 2011, 04:21:19 AM
My reason for the disapperance :sulk:... See what had happen was, these crazy people eating CHICKEN LEGS  :silly: decided to kidnap me! I was quick as Kung-Fu Panda and pulled out my Hot sauce to ward them off :lightbulb:!! The one with no teeth :ugly: came at me like a jello mold and I had to leap frog it  :kermit:over the hood of the PINK MIATA! Its a good think no one seen MY FACE :anakin: as I rolled like a DOUGHNUT :cophat: under the DUCK MOBILE that was QUACKING by! What luck I had..If it had not been for the Purple Fuzzy to distract them I dont think Id of made it into the Studio to make my Record debute :sing: :sing:..

Son of a gun...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller