Major League Baseball - Opening Week 2008

Started by DocStrange1, April 09, 2008, 04:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocStrange1

After the start of Opening Week 2008 and yet another madcap season gets underway...anyone notice how Alex Rodriguez struck out four times today against Kansas City?  How the Royals are tied for first with Chicago in the AL Central?  How Detroit is 0-7?

Jennie-lynnie

I personally didn't notice, but I can gaurentee my hubby did. He lives, eats, sleeps, breathes etc... Major league baseball. He checks the website more than several times a day... every day of the year! LOL. We already have tickets to somewhere around 12 games!

jdcord

I am a Gideon-like, Baltimore Orioles fan.  ........ meaning that I am currently hiding out (in caves), until Peter Angelos either sells the team or dies - whichever comes first - and the Orioles can finally become a real baseball team again.

*siiiiiiiigh*

:(

Wanda:   Two wrongs don't make a right.
Cosmo:   But three rights make a left,...

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\