News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

No Big Words, Isaac, ol' son, because Roscoe's dense in SHARING 4-7-1!

Started by Roscoe, October 19, 2012, 01:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

I LOVE that we get to cast our say.  The numbers will show not who we are against or any other feelings, only what we are for.  If Obama wins again *cringe* then folks, the majority of the country is FOR that mess and it is what it is. 

I read 54 million people don't vote which only says ONE thing:  54 million don't care.  All the other reasons are lost on them not voting.  I wish presidents were elected on popular vote only, I wish that we could say more with a simple or lack thereof vote but we can't so thank God for what we have.

MelodyB

I knew if anyone would "get" that, that you would my dear Roscoe. ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 06, 2012, 06:34:00 PM
so thank God for what we have.
SHHHH! What are you trying to do, shut down the economy?  Human nature of complaining about what we don't have is what keeps people throwing away perfectly good iphones and selling their cars to get the latest, greatest ones.   :nono:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm really tired of politics and am feeling pretty cynical about the whole mess.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on November 06, 2012, 06:44:43 PM
I'm really tired of politics and am feeling pretty cynical about the whole mess.

Yea that.
I don't have any say so in this matter. Or the right to complain. So I don't.
But I'm just tired of the whole mess.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Try living in Ohio.  More than 20 calls in an hour sometimes, all playing recorded messages at you.  Only way to survive is turn off the phone and radio for a good two or three months.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

kkay

Well, get ready then - 'cause starting tomorrow we'll be hearing ALL about who won PLUS all the complaints ;)

So, one smite and one blessing. At least it's even now :P

Lynx

I saw this one editorial cartoon on Halloween with a guy dressed in an Ohio sports jersey.  His wife was leading him back indoors, saying "Come on honey, this is Minnesota, not Ohio.  The candidates aren't coming."   :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"

kkay

Speaking of jokes and such...

I heard a joke this morning about a married couple who were at the store. He wanted to leave and, of course, she wasn't ready. So, he yells as loud as he can "Are you ready yet, mother of 6???" Well, this made her upset that he just called her out like that so she yelled back "Not yet, father of 4!!!"

hehe :hypocrite:

Lynx

Ooooh...  :o

If that had really happened, I bet someone would have wound up in jail for assault and battery. 
"Do you sing at church?"

kkay

Proooooooobably. Domestic abuse! My dad would have laughed...step dad...not so much.

kkay

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

kkay

Just got a nice recipe for fruit pizza :fork:

Gonna use low fat sugar cookie and low fat cream cheese and whipped cream.

Yuuuuummmy.

The Purple Fuzzy

Whew, I'm glad I voted early.  Works been nuts and it would be hard to get away and go do it.

Lynx

Winter protip:  For really good hot chocolate, skip the milk and use boiled custard with your cocoa powder.  Mmmmm!
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Newsman