News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

I'm quitting...

Started by mini, October 18, 2012, 07:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Jenn, you actually made me laugh.  Im still quitting though...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 18, 2012, 08:45:12 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 18, 2012, 08:43:59 PM
:anon:    :ignore:
Quote from: MelodyB on October 18, 2012, 08:44:44 PM
I think I just puked a bit in my mouth.
:laughhard:

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 18, 2012, 08:44:40 PM
you know how uncomfortable it is when you're wearing tights, leggings or pjs.

This is also true. I did hear he likes fishnet hosiery.

taco_harvell

Mini it's the right thing to do!!

It's the AMERICAN thing to do!!

Just quit already!!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

I have quit.  It just took me a while to announce it.  Photoshoot for "Sasquach Monthly" next week.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

Good it was just the right thong to do!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MsJennJenn

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 18, 2012, 08:51:21 PM
I have quit.  It just took me a while to announce it.  Photoshoot for "Sasquach Monthly" next week.

Then no BBW required.

Quote from: taco_harvell on October 18, 2012, 08:53:08 PM
Good it was just the right thong to do!

hahahaha omg...I laughed out loud at that.  :laughhard:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

You hide it well, but you are a very strange person.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 18, 2012, 08:53:57 PM
You hide it well, but you are a very strange person.

Unique is the correct word.

Like you have any room to talk. :roll:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

I figured he was talking to Taco...

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

You go away.  This thread is about me quitting, not you.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 18, 2012, 09:14:50 PM
You go away.  This thread is about me quitting, not you.

I never said I was going away....and besides if I went away, then the thread would still be about you.

Your argument is invalid. Please try again.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

MelodyB

Dont let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

:hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on October 18, 2012, 09:56:14 PM
Dont let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

:hi:

Yea that.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

sunlight

does this mean you are now going to have hair?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

:laughhard: :laughhard:

Oh man. I didn't even get to get in on this....

In interest of full disclosure, the nutcase told me via text what he was about to do....in fact I inadverdently caused it with a stray text.  :P  Unfortunantly, I had to drive home, then mow the church yard, and thus am just getting here.

And Meller, I completely agree with you on one thing- for God's sake, Mini, don't quit shavin' your back hair or getting a Brazilian Bikini Wax. PLEASE?!?

Had a few worked up no doubt.....Ya moron.  :pound: You is addicted to GP. You couldn't leave if ya had to. And don't even think it. :roll:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Perhaps we should leave the bikini word & forever ammend it the Brazilian Back Wax.    :updown:

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 19, 2012, 12:05:36 AM
Perhaps we should leave the bikini word & forever ammend it the Brazilian Back Wax.    :updown:
Definatly appropriate...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Minnesota I will only say this:  Andy Kaufman would be proud.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Scott

:copcar:

I don't know what is going on..  some of the things said in this thread are rather rude.

Locking until  someone explains this to me

:copcar:

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle