News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Contest! Writers Challenge!

Started by Scott, March 18, 2012, 02:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

There will not be any prizes awarded - the winner will get to pick the next writing contest and that winner chooses the next and so on and so forth.

Please write a short story taking place in a church. The story can be funny, sad, encouraging, inspirational or instructional. Please do not use real names and do not use this as an excuse to rip or get even with anyone.

Another board that I am active is does this on a regular basis and it has become quite popular. This can be fun.

Once we have submissions - we will do a vote/poll.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

sunlight

:cough:

Roscoe... mini... john...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

Is there a limit on words?  Ie, 1000 words or less....
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Scott

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 21, 2012, 03:11:52 PM
Is there a limit on words?  Ie, 1000 words or less....

use common sense
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Chseeads