News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

The Wedding of Taco and RJ: The details

Started by RainbowJingles, January 10, 2012, 09:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dew-Ax-238

any where we can still look at the vedio?
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

taco_harvell

I am surprised the free fireworks display we had at the wedding hasn't been mentioned here yet. Lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

RainbowJingles

:bigcheese:
YES!!!  We had a fireworks display at the wedding!  :-)  Just as the balloons were going up.  :-)

SippinTea

Quote from: RainbowJingles on January 13, 2012, 04:25:16 AM
Ruby:  They weren't in the way.  We moved them from the center aisle before the wedding started.  But that's where I had wanted them to be: the center aisle.  *Shrug*  We still got married.  :-)

Ohhhh... Okay, I missed that part. Err, the balloons getting moved thing. Not the still got married thing. ;)

Quote from: RainbowJingles on January 18, 2012, 03:09:43 AM
:bigcheese:
YES!!!  We had a fireworks display at the wedding!  :-)  Just as the balloons were going up.  :-)

I noticed! :bigcheese:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

I didn't get to see it, I had to go to work right in the middle of the whole thing.  What happened?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

RainbowJingles

Did the "fireworks" show up on video?  I thought Jacob had turned the cam off before that?

When the balloons went up, the strings apparently hit something.  Since it was raining, something weird happened.  Maybe it was the balloons.  Maybe not.  But something (someone said a transformer) blew a huge spray of sparks.  It was AWESOME!

SippinTea

Hahaha! I missed those fireworks. I was meaning all the smooching that was going on under the umbrella... :bigcheese:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

RainbowJingles

Smooching?  Umbrella?  Ruby, dear... it was RAINING outside!  And you saw NO smooching!  :nono:

...at least, not behind the umbrella.  :bigcheese: