News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Taco/Mini 2016

Started by taco_harvell, January 19, 2012, 10:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

Start spreading the word now!!!!

And I don't want to hear anything about Mini Taco sounding like a more appealing ticket.  :laughhard: :laughhard:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

I agree.  Mini Tacos are never enough.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

So basically, together, you are a nacho. 

The Purple Fuzzy

2016 is too far away.  We need options now. ;)

taco_harvell

Well, if I could afford an attorney to file suit over age discrimination which is clearly being applied here.............
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

If elected, I promise I will not show up to office while riding a unicycle, wearing a pink tutu, and playing a ukulele.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 20, 2012, 03:07:56 PM
If elected, I promise I will not show up to office while riding a unicycle, wearing a pink tutu, and playing a ukulele.
Only because the ukulele is too small to fit in your hands. And a unicycle might be difficult to balance on. The pink tutu, however, is totally you, after a BBW, of course. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Ticket Nacho 2012, you have my vote