News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Holy Ghost poured out at Cracker Barrel

Started by World Traveler, June 26, 2011, 12:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Traveler

Grrrrreeeeaaaattt time at the Power of One Singles Conference in Memphis. Last night about 100 singles showed up at a Cracker Barrel restaurant after service (one of those services that the preacher (Bro. Stoneking) didn't get to preach because of the move of God). One of the waitresses casually asked one of the tables to pray for her. Well, instead of praying later, they decided to pray right then and there. When everything was said and done with, about 2-3 hours later, six waiters/waitresses had received the Holy Ghost!!!!
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Lynx

:great:

I remember a youth congress, one of the house guards at the platform corners got the Holy Ghost.  After that the stadium officials started rotating the guards I think every ten minutes or so.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

World Traveler

At this Cracker Barrel the manager was encouraging it. LoL!
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

upcchris

Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Niki

Awesome!! I love that!!

Reminds me of a story I heard Bro. Stoneking tell years ago. It was after a conference or camp service. A small group of young men went to Pizza Hut and one of them carried his tambourine into the Pizza Hut with him. It was like his hand was cleaving to the tambourine and he just didn't notice. As they were standing, waiting to be seated, the Holy Ghost fell on the guy with the tambourine. He suddenly raised the tambourine and he and the men with him began dancing right there in the Pizza Hut. Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched them, wondering what was going on. The manager quickly approached them and asked them what was going on. They witnessed to him and when they were done the manager said, "This is what I've been looking for."
When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Melody

Thank you for sharing!  What a praise report!  What a party in heaven over SIX new babies!

Can you post it on FB so we can share it from someone's firsthand account?!   :clap:

Dew-Ax-238

Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Scott

Here are pictures from the event

I got this via email today
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

taco_harvell

There is also a  minute video clip. I shared it on FB can't figure out how to repost here.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Dew-Ax-238

can you send that to me on Facebook please...

............then it should come up ..................... this is the my main FB page... I had another one and forgot the password LOL Thanks I would love to share this thanks Taco

:copcar:
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

IowaSkirtGirl

I ate there for lunch that same day. The group I was with was in Memphis for the POO also. We did witness to our waitress and invited her to the conference that night. She said she might stay and work the evening shift. I wonder if she's one of the ones that got the Holy Ghost!?
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Lynx

Dew ax 238 it's probably not a good idea to post your email address on a forum thread.  Bot programs crawl forums looking for them so they can send you lots of spam.  Best to send email addys through PM.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Niki

There's also a new video posted at Facebook. It's 3½ minutes long and shows how things got started. It ends while they're praying with the first waitress. It's awesome! I had chills on my legs.
When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.