Main Menu

Happy Birthday minnesota68

Started by taco_harvell, March 20, 2011, 10:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Tricia Lea

:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear minnesota68, Happy Birthday to you

mini

Thanks guys.  I dont feel a day over 500.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 21, 2011, 12:21:13 PM
Thanks guys.  I dont feel a day over 500.
What a coincidence- you look about 500, too. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

Happy birthday oh wise one! :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Leave it to the media to be either really early or really late.

Newsman

mini

I couldnt figure out why Taco was wishing me a happy birthday...LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller