News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Ex GP Poster passed away this morning

Started by Scott, May 03, 2011, 03:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

His name was Mike and he was a very good friend of mine. He posted under the name of a Clown and I cannot find him in our list. He hasn't posted in a few years. His wife posted a lot under "Song of Praise" or something like that.

Mike passed away of a heart attack - unexpectedly. He thought he had just pulled a muscle in his chest after working on his house yesterday, but it was a heart attack.

Please pray for his wife Deonna and their 3 young kids.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Chseeads

I can't really remember him I don't think.....Song of Praise sounds a bit familiar though. 

Sorry to hear that.

Scott

Quote from: Chseeads on May 03, 2011, 03:41:15 PM
I can't really remember him I don't think.....Song of Praise sounds a bit familiar though. 

Sorry to hear that.

It has been a few years.  He was Checkers the Clown or something like that. He stopped posting while he was attending ABI - he didn't have time with school and work.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Newsman

I am sorry to hear of his passing.

John

RainbowJingles

Wow.  Always so sobering to realize that people in our fun little world won't always be around forever on this side of eternity.
Will be praying for his family.

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Scott

They used to enjoy posting on GP and could be very funny. Mike loved to argue prophecy and bible with some of the more serious folks that used to be here.

The Never Ending Battle

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8