News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

The Search Engine game...

Started by sunlight, March 05, 2010, 03:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

It works like this:

someone posts a word that you have to search for on the search button on GP, and you in response post a link to a thread that contains that word. :grin:

first word:
Impossible

link: http://godplace.com/forum/index.php?topic=28596.0
QuoteIt's Scruffy Scruffy HEAVEN so show off your scruff in scruff number 7!
in Singles Discussion

Re: It's Scruffy Scruffy HEAVEN so show off your scruff in scruff number 7! by Sis
... 's going to be impossible.  ...

:grin:

next word:
Wonder
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

taco_harvell

This is the only thread that comes up when I search wonder.....

The link is already in your browser.

new word: Next
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

gabbtastic

This game dosnt work so well.... I jsut got redirected back here.

Babs

http://godplace.com/forum/index.php?topic=30961.0

Quote... , crying, Away with him. And the very next chapter...Act 22:22 And they gave him  ...
... . This can ofen mean religious leaders.

Next we will look at the Object being "Taken  ...

next word: lurk

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

QuoteLast Letter First #9
in Hobbies, Games & Obsessions

Re: Last Letter First #9 by The Purple Fuzzy
lurk

Next word.

Chicken

Babs

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Quote from: Babs on March 18, 2011, 06:52:25 AM
Quote from: EricShane on May 24, 2009, 12:31:25 AM
:o

omg how terrible!

:sadbounce: poor little chickens..

(lol)

churn
I came back here, im confused but that dont take much... lol

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

Quote from: EricShane on March 18, 2011, 10:12:44 PM

you are supposed to take the word we leave, do a search on gp and post a link to the first thread that the search brings up. lol then leave a word. my word is

Churn

My latest blog post.

EricShane

I did! lol
Quote from: Babs on March 18, 2011, 11:27:28 PM
Quote from: EricShane on March 18, 2011, 10:12:44 PM

you are supposed to take the word we leave, do a search on gp and post a link to the first thread that the search brings up. lol then leave a word. my word is

Churn
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

dork lol you forgot to leave us a word to use next lol  :pound:

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Babs

http://godplace.com/forum/index.php?topic=32054.msg910562#msg910562

Re: We Have a Whole New Bag of Tricks in Sharing 426!
« Reply #326 on: February 25, 2011, 10:15:25 AM »  (MY)
I concur on the bacon.  I love turkey, but they have not mastered a bacon from it.

We got ice and then snow last night. It's pretty interesting to be able to hear a car coming from a mile away..lol

64 days till Easter!  The first day of spring doesn't necessarily mean much because it can still be cold and gloomy.  But EASTER!  By then Spring is HERE and it's a lovely holiday.

matches

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Quote from: Babs on March 19, 2011, 02:40:36 AM
http://godplace.com/forum/index.php?topic=32054.msg910562#msg910562

Re: We Have a Whole New Bag of Tricks in Sharing 426!
« Reply #326 on: February 25, 2011, 10:15:25 AM »  (MY)
I concur on the bacon.  I love turkey, but they have not mastered a bacon from it.

We got ice and then snow last night. It's pretty interesting to be able to hear a car coming from a mile away..lol

64 days till Easter!  The first day of spring doesn't necessarily mean much because it can still be cold and gloomy.  But EASTER!  By then Spring is HERE and it's a lovely holiday.

matches
lol that was my search result! im not good at this! lol..

Pine

Babs

lol maybe you should use the 2nd find?? lol

http://godplace.com/forum/index.php?topic=31054.500

the thread has pine in it lol

pickles

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Re: A forum member's work is never done... in Sharing 421
« Reply #273 on: January 19, 2011, 04:58:10 PM »Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 19, 2011, 04:53:10 PM
Quote from: YooperYankDude on January 19, 2011, 04:50:57 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 19, 2011, 04:37:51 PM
I'll talk about chocolate as long as you're willing to listen, and then a lot longer. 

Well your certainly on the right forum if you like talking about chocolate... and peanut butter, pickles, and hot chocolate... lol...   
That's an odd combo bro... 
Ohh... I know! LOL! But... watch and see who responds when you mention the latter three components...! LOL Watch... now they will not say anything... they people are like the Singing Dancing Frog, they only reply to it when no one is expecting them too... LOL, but I assure you, then start getting all hyper just at the mention of it... that and Star-Gazing... lol

wait.. i cant do this right.. lol!!! I quit

Babs

your doing fine lol but forgot to leave a word lol

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Babs

http://godplace.com/forum/index.php?topic=31216.msg874196#msg874196

Health Related Issues / For our pharmacists, doctors, and others in medicine...
« by World Traveler on November 08, 2009, 05:47:04 PM »

......  sulfate amphotericin B animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain, dog kidney, monkey kidney,  ......

pastry

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

2010 Poster of the year! WOO HOO!
Bard
Look at how many post I HAVE!

Re: Seth is on TV? Wow! That's new! Please stay tuned in 4-1-2! (Sharing 412)
« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2010, 02:18:23 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is wrong with cake for breakfast? I KNOW that ALL of you have eaten donuts, scones, muffins, or pastry for breakfast.

It's the same thing.

Piffle! :

trouble
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

Texans causing trouble
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 08:48:28 AM »

* Reply with quoteQuote

Gabriel came to the Lord and said " I have to talk to you

http://godplace.com/forum/index.php?topic=28290.msg729519#msg729519

radical

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Quote from: done on December 23, 2010, 01:53:04 PM
***note***
While I disagree with how you view this appeal, those would make for good political cartoons. I'm sure they would be published somewhere. I mean, look at all the other "radical" political cartoons we've seen ;)

http://godplace.com/forum/index.php?topic=31946.msg902510#msg902510

silly

Babs

http://godplace.com/forum/index.php?topic=31837.msg897656#msg897656

Take this silly poll
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 09:30:14 AM »

* Reply with quoteQuote

You can only select one of the choices.  Any post that changes the selection or adds another choice will be invalid and deleted.

panic

My latest blog post.