News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Steelers won bLah Blah Blah

Started by Dew-Ax-238, February 02, 2009, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dew-Ax-238

Well I live in Steelers conrty... I am so sick and tired of hearing Steelers and seeing all the banners.... It seems like any where you go in the Ohio Valley that is all you hear is Steelers..

Welll they WoN and alll I can say is BLAH Blahh Blahh...lol
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm glad it's over, but I'll still have to listen to the guys at work go on and on about it tomorrow.  :smirk:

Dew-Ax-238

Poor Pur-ple///  Did they want the steelers to win or Az
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

The Purple Fuzzy

Tsalagi

LOL I went for some coffee on Sunday and the dude behind the counter sez, "Who are you rooting for tonight?" 

I had no clue who or what he was talking about. 

He finally had to say, "The Super Bowl, ya know?"

I had to ask him who was playing in it.

*siiiigh*

MAN, I hate professional sports.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

I was texting one of my new friends, and she told me the score and it was about 5 mins left in the game, she said "Steelers winning 20 to 14" and I said "is that good?" and she said "NO! We want the Cards to win!"

I was also clueless. I dont care.

If it doesnt say FSU on it, I dont watch it. :)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?