News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Cake Mix Cookies

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, January 06, 2009, 10:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Title: Cake Mix Cookies

Description:
Very easy, quick recipe that I got from my step mom (Bettye) and use all the time.   Especially good when you need something fast.

Ingredients:
1 box cake mix (I like chocolate)
2 eggs
1/2 cup cooking oil
nuts (optional)
Chocolate chips (optional)

Directions:
Mix together and drop by spoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet.   Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

Preparation Time:Quick!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

almondjoy

EricShane

Oh YES!!! Thier Awesome I used to make them all the time! thier really good, with like Confetti cake mix, and strawberry cake mix and stuff.. OH and you can make them out of Muffin Mix also.. so we made like, banana nut cookies and stuff.
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

EricShane

i should specify, the recipe may be a tad different for the muffin mix though, I dont rmemebr.
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

MelodyB

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 06, 2009, 10:17:24 PM
Title: Cake Mix Cookies

Description:
Very easy, quick recipe that I got from my step mom (Bettye) and use all the time.   Especially good when you need something fast.

Ingredients:
1 box cake mix (I like chocolate)
2 eggs
1/2 cup cooking oil
nuts (optional)
Chocolate chips (optional)

Directions:
Mix together and drop by spoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet.   Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

Preparation Time:Quick!

I think I am going to go try this right now. LOL I need SOMETHING.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?