Main Menu

What Healthy Choice Did You Make Today?

Started by RainbowJingles, February 10, 2009, 09:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeccaBoo

:lol: @ Geek

I didnt get to walk ANY this week!!

Didnt have time...

Had to many kids during the day and working at the church most nights...

:smirk2:

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Sis

BOL!  Stevebert is wondering why I'm cracking up over here.  :laughhard:

BeccaBoo

RainbowJingles

Tonight I went out with a couple friends to California Pizza Kitchen.

I ordered a salad and a thin crust pizza.

Instead of taking the leftovers home, I sent them home with my friends.  Well, I sent all but one slice home with them.  lol  After all, it IS Valentine's Day, and a girl's gotta have her Italian food!  lol  I put in 20 minutes on my African Antelope this morning and I might do another ten minutes before I go to bed.  Don't wanna see dinner on the scale in the morning!

Backseat Radio

:sing:  everybody's got an african antelope.  mine is fast but yours is slow.

BeccaBoo

I didnt do well today... :(

I had Mickey Ds for lunch which was 17 chicken nuggets and a big fry and then tonight I had Taco Bell.

I dread weighing tomorrow...

*sigh*

RainbowJingles

Just make the healthy choice TODAY to start over again tomorrow!  :-)  It's okay to have a day like that, girlie!  Don't let it get ya down!

BeccaBoo

Well, then I have to start again 2morrow also, because I did BAD at the baby shower tonight...

There was sooooo much good food there...

:smirk2:

RainbowJingles

I'm starting over tomorrow, too.  *sigh*

It's been a rough day and a difficult week emotionally.
Jury duty this morning.
Was hungry when I got out and got fast food.  Ugh.  Pizza Hut express.
Then stopped on the way in to work and got Yumi Yogurt.  The chocolate kind.  *sigh*

Now I'm beating myself up and feeling guilty...  BUT
I have made the healthy choice to drink some more water and (hopefully) exercise a little extra after church tonight to make up for it.

BeccaBoo

Tuesday I didnt do so well... :smirk2:

But I have done EXCELLENT these last 2 days...

I am proud of myself... :hyper:

Today I had a rice krispie treat (2 pts), and then went to Mazzio's and had chicken dippers, and salad (13 pts), and tonight I am going to eat some pineapple and a smartone pasta with broccoli (7 pts)...

:bigcheese:

Sis

I did't have anything but a orange juice all day until 5:00 at supper. I have to stop and eat. I just forgot again.

sunlight

I ranted today. that was my healthy choice.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

When I rant, it might be healthy for me, but I'm not sure it's healthy for the ones I'm ranting at. ;)

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

almondjoy

:laughat:

Ranting is healthy for the one ranting, but unhealthy for those being ranted at. 

BeccaBoo

I had 100 calorie pack chips ahoy (2pts), a weinie (1pt), a piece of WW cheddar cheese (1pt).

Then after all the kids went home we went to KFC and I had 2 chicken original chicken breast (no skin), mash potatoes and gravy, and cole slaw (13pts in all).

I have 7 pts left and I dont know what I am going to finish the night out with...

:lol:

RainbowJingles

So how did you finish the evening, Becca?

Yesterday I don't think I met my calorie quota for the day, but I think it was okay, cuz I was kind of over the day before.  lol  This morning the scale showed one pound less.  I'm just about ready to be back down where I was before I had a pause in caring.

4 and a half pounds to go and I'll have taken off 30 pounds!  :hyper:

Healthy Choice today...  Let's see...  Well, I guess so far it's that I'm on my second bottle of water, and I had my fiber bar this morning.  I haven't had any major decisions face me yet.  I think lunch is going to be a microwave dinner (320 calories) like it was yesterday.  Seems like it really filled me up for a good while (or maybe it was the single piece of See's candy I had after work).

I was so proud of myself yesterday.  I went in the candy store and ordered ONE piece of the awesome white chocolate apple pie candy and didn't even accept the sample the clerk offered me.  :cloud9:  Now THAT was cool!  :-)

BeccaBoo

I dont remember what I finished it with, but I know it took all 7 pts... :lol:

Which is a good thing because I am suppose to eat all my points... :)

Today I had a meal that we buy from WM and it was roast beef with potatoes and gravy, and it was 5 points and great...

Then we went to Mazzios, I had a salad, and 2 slices of pizza and then I made myself stop...

I am trying not to eat anything tonight...

Please pray I can be strong and do it...

*sigh*

Mazzio's over did me...

:(

(2 more lbs to lose and it will make it 40 lbs for me lost)

RainbowJingles

Wow!  40 pounds in how long?!  That's awesome!!

Since I started my healthy living again and decided I was going to stick to it about a year or so ago, I've lost 26 pounds.  It feels good for sure.

Sis

BeccaBoo

Thanks Sis... *HuGs*

Elona, It has taken me a year to lose that...

But its been worth it...

I feel soooooooo much better...

:bigcheese:

RainbowJingles

Thanks, Sis!

Becca: My knee has started to act MUCH better now that I have some weight off it.  And I can walk farther and faster...  it just feels REALLY good!  I can relate for sure!

BeccaBoo