News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Men's 5-Button Jackets

Started by Newsman, November 06, 2008, 12:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Dad

:offtopic:  From clothes to guys.  Come on girls.  I heard before the clothes makes the man, but we talk about suits and you get carried away. lol :laughhard:
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

MelodyB

*cough*

Depends on the suit.....and the guy. *cough*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

You KNOW that girls love a guy in "uniform" and I guess the suit is their church uniform.  :biglaugh:

Brother Dad

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on November 09, 2008, 05:51:23 PM
You KNOW that girls love a guy in "uniform" and I guess the suit is their church uniform.  :biglaugh:
I guess
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Newsman

Hmm...

Okieoliveoyl's husband was wearing a four-button at their service last evening, but I guess he;s a bit under 25, and fits in the age range Lady SippinTea mentioned.

John  :waving:

MelodyB

We need a pic to know what you are talking about!!!

Are you talking about something like THIS? (I know this has a vest too, but I the jacket has the 5 buttons)

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

okieoliveoyl

i think my hubby has a couple... i like em!
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"