News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Photobucket alternatives

Started by SippinTea, September 21, 2008, 03:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

I'm having some problems with my photobucket account. What alternatives are there? Any specific sites you'd recommend?

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Send all the pics to MelodyB99@hotmail.com

;)

You promised me pictures anyway. :girltongue:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

BOL! You goose. That's not quite what I had in mind. :)

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

Blah! I tried!

:P

:hypocrite:

Seriously though, I only have ever used photobucket, but some people use Flicker or Snapfish. I am not recommending them cause I have never used it, but you might wanna look into them.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

i have a picturetrail that works.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

sunlight

nevermind.... i hadnt been there in forever... and they added a lot of junk to it. tons of ads.

SippinTea

Okay. Thanks for the tips, gals. :)

I just wish my computer would cooperate. I think I need a geek.

Oooo... :freaky2:... Now _there's_ an idea!

*cough cough*

newkris

i have used snapfish and kodakgallery.  i think you need to buy a certain dollar amount ($2.00?) per year or something to be able to keep your albums open.  the prints are cheap enough and, for me, it's worth the bother.

i haven't used any of the others. 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: SippinTea on September 21, 2008, 08:57:52 PM
Okay. Thanks for the tips, gals. :)

I just wish my computer would cooperate. I think I need a geek.

Oooo... :freaky2:... Now _there's_ an idea!

*cough cough*

Ooh la la! :freaky2:

sunlight

hey Ruby.. there is always Xanga for pictures... :angel:

SippinTea

Kris--Good to know! Thanks. :)

Sandra-- :cool:

Chel--I know, I know, but... Pffftt.  Hmm... Maybe I'll remember to do something about that today. *grin*

sunlight

yeah right... hehe!
* sunlight hugs ST really really tight!

SippinTea

*laughs and hugs Chel back*
Okay, so you were right... again!

sunlight

* sunlight grins... you know i love you anyways! :lol: