News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Madalynne Hope is here! (Okies Baby!)

Started by mini, September 05, 2008, 10:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

More pics and info later.  Okie will be on after a while....

*grin*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

almondjoy

Envelope

The Purple Fuzzy

How sweet!

It's good to "see" you too, Minnie

okieoliveoyl

yes..she's here!!!

Madalynne Hope arrived at 2:50 p.m. and weighed in at 7lb 3.5 oz and was 20in long. 

and yes..she has to have a bow!! :)
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Aww..congratulations, Lady Jennifer!

She's a doll.

You and Lance need to hurry, though, if y'all are going to have all 12 children one at a time! :)

John  :waving:

SippinTea

Awwww.... such a little sweety.

And of course she has to have a bow! She's a girl! Duh. :roll:

;)

*Hugs* Okie. I'm so happy for you!

*mumbles about all the stuff you miss when you refuse to read the parenting and pregnancy section*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

iridiscente

okieoliveoyl

my my .. i need to post new pics...

oh john dear... we'll have 12 (10 more to go) as soooon as you get yerself hitched and have you a dozen ...  :laughhard:  that laugh is for the # of kiddos we are going to end up with...not about you gettin hitched. hehe.

iridiscente

SippinTea

Ohhhh... she's absolutely precious.

*wishes she could hold her for a while*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

okieoliveoyl

aww..thanks for answering sethers....

I keep forgetting to come in here and check this out.  lol

savedbygrace

She is so beautiful...I love the little bows...

okieoliveoyl

aww..thanks!!!!

anyone can come snuggle her...hours are 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. 

mommy needs sleep!!!hehe...

savedbygrace

:biglaugh:

I can just imagine how tired mommy is. I am due in 15 days..and I am to a point where I am barely able to sleep. I joke with my husband..telling him that his is the baby's way of preparing me for all the night shifts to come after he is born..lol.

okieoliveoyl

i think that's true... i was getting up at 4 every morning before i had her....and now...she's up around 4 for a feeding.  I think it was God's way of preparing me ... lol.

savedbygrace

I believe it..lol and I think He also uses all the trips to the bathroom to get us ready for all those ups and downs too..lol.  So..now I see there is no end in my near future..lol good thing those little bundles are so worth it.

nicolejoy

I've got 14 days to go today, and I'm still sleeping wonderfully!! I go to sleep pretty easily most of the time, wake up once at night to use the bathroom in my sleep - then I'm back asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow!! It's wonderful. I better enjoy it while I can hey!!

savedbygrace

wow..yeah you are lucky..now don't get me wrong I have no problems falling asleep..lol, matter a fact  I could use naps during the day, it's just that I have always been a tummy sleeper,...and that is out for sure and it makes it hard to stay asleep for me..and I have to get up several times at night...you are again lucky my friend..

nicolejoy

I'm a tummy sleeper too - but I just go as far on my side as possible without it being "quite" on my tummy lol - I try to improvise...

This morning, I woke up with my hubby at 8 when he had to get up and go to work, I put on a load of washing, then I went back to bed and slept til 10 - it was wonderful!!