RITZ Toasted Chips....

Started by Dew-Ax-238, April 15, 2008, 03:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dew-Ax-238

Has Anyone Tried the RITZ Toasted Chips??? Oh, Are they Ever So Goooood......

They Come in Garlic Mozzarella......Sour Cream & Onion.....Original..........Cheddar   Cheese....    Ahhhh are these ever soooo Goood... Better then Pototo Chips... You all just have to try them..
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Dew-Ax-238

the Best ones are the Sour Cream and Onion....
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

EricShane

the garlic mozzerella are pretty good...

I like the Regular ones also, w/Cream cheese
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

NessasMama

I've had the Original ones and they are Deeeeeeeeeee---lish!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Dew-Ax-238

NessasMamma, Thanks for the Info.....I have NOT tried those yet...just the SOUR CREAM & ONION and hte Garlic Mozzarella  Ummm Ummm Good............