News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Art for the sake of art.... or is it?

Started by SippinTea, August 19, 2007, 03:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM392KMpfmA

This video is about 8 minutes long, but the ending is worth waiting for.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

nicolejoy

Thanks for posting that Ruby - I have seen that video before but then after that, I tried looking for it on Youtube, but couldn't find it anywhere!!! It's a great video!!

SippinTea

You're welcome. Glad I could be of service. ;)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

*~Trina~*

yay!  i had looked EVERYWHERE for this video!  obviously i wasnt looking hard enough...haha

Thank you!
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events.  Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

SippinTea

Oceano