News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

Net Fishing

Started by EricShane, April 07, 2008, 02:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

okay, my brother just dug a pond last year... were wanting to stock it ith minnows and stuff, I bought a "super spreader Cast Net, SS-750 Series" today... Ive never used a Net before, always wanted to... it says its a 4 foot, but it makes an 8 foot circle. - Anyone ever used one? anyone got any tips? Do you like it?
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Sis

OOOHHH!  I thought you were talking about net phishing!   :laughhard:

EricShane

Quote from: Sis on April 07, 2008, 04:23:19 AM
OOOHHH!  I thought you were talking about net phishing!   :laughhard:
:eyebrow:

uh, no...

*laughs*
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

yosemite

i used to hang with an old friend we would use a net to catch bait fish-this was a long time ago. best i can remember is be sure to throw it in a manner that it stays wide open when it hits water-spread out. if it collapses on throw it will tangle and is very hard to untangle.   thnx yo
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther