Found this on Facebook-Letter to Obama

Started by Sis, May 26, 2009, 06:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Letter to Obama the muslim
Reply to: pers-rrad2-1186223538@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-05-24, 4:27AM

Found this on one of the smaller cities in the Craigslist community and thought I would share it with the masses...

WOW!!! This lady is off her rocker, and she's not afraid to take credit for it either!! She left her name and phone number at the end!

This letter you are about to read was written by a 4th grade teacher this past week. She even gave the world her telephone and fax numbers. We are in dire need of more true American citizens who are proud of OUR United States of America.

WAKE UP AMERICA . . . please . . . before it is too late!

April 27, 2009
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington , DC 20500

Mr. Obama:

I have had it with you and your administration, sir. Your conduct on your recent trip overseas has convinced me that you are not an adequate representative of the United States of America collectively or of me personally. You are so obsessed with appeasing the Europeans and the Muslim world that you have abdicated the responsibilities of the President of the United States of America. You are responsible to the citizens of the United States. You are not responsible to the peoples of any other country on earth. I personally resent that you go
around the world apologizing for the United States telling Europeans that we are arrogant and do not care about their status in the world.

Sir, what do you think the First World War and the Second World War were all about if not the consideration of the peoples of Europe? Are you brain dead ? What do you think the Marshall Plan was all about? Do you not understand or know the history of the 20th century? Where do you get off telling a Muslim country that the United States does not consider itself a Christian country? Have you not read the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States? This country was founded on Judeo-Christian ethics and the principles governing this country, at least until you came along, come directly from this heritage. Do you not understand this?

Your bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia is an affront to all Americans. Our President does not bow down to anyone, let alone the king of Saudi Arabia. You don't show Great Britain, our best and one of our oldest allies, the respect they deserve, yet you bow down to the king  ofSaudi Arabia. How dare you, sir! How dare you! You can't find the time to visit the graves of our greatest generation because you don't want to offend the Germans but make time to visit a mosque in Turkey . You offended our dead and every veteran when you give the Germans more respect than the people who saved the German people from themselves. What's the matter with you?

I am convinced that you and the members of your administration have the historical and intellectual depth of a mud puddle and should be ashamed of yourselves, all of you. You are so self-righteously offended by the big bankers and the American automobile manufacturers yet do nothing about the real thieves in this situation, Mr. Dodd, Mr. Frank, Franklin Raines, Jamie Gorelic, the Fannie Mae bonuses, and the Freddie Mac bonuses. What do you intend to do about them? Anything? I seriously doubt it.

What about the U.S. House members passing out $9.1 million in bonuses to their staff members - on top of the $2.5 million in automatic pay raises that lawmakers gave themselves? I understand the average House aide got a 17% bonus. I took a 5% cut in my pay to save jobs with my employer. You haven't said anything about that. Who authorized that? I surely didn't! Executives at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will be receiving $210 million in bonuses over an eighteen-month period, that's $45 million more than the AIG bonuses. In fact, Fannie and Freddie executives have already been awarded $51 million - not a bad take. Who authorized that and why haven't you expressed your outrage at this group who are largely responsible for the economic mess we have right now? I resent that you take me and my fellow citizens as brain-dead and not caring about what you idiots do. We are watching what you are doing and we are getting increasingly fed up with all of you.

I also want you to know that I personally find just about everything you do and say to be offensive to every one of my sensibilities. I promise you that I will work tirelessly to see that you do not get a chance to spend two terms destroying my beautiful country.

Sincerely,
Every Real American
Ms. Kathleen Lyday

P.S.  it's past time for all Americans to wake up!

Fourth Grade Teacher
Grandview Elementary School
11470 Hwy. C
Hillsboro, MO 63050
(636) 944-3291 Phone
(636) 944-3870 Fax

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Chseeads

It's the Principal's phone and fax number....

Mrs. Kim Bequette, Elementary Principal   636-944-3291 Fax: 636-944-3870

Chseeads

Sis

I don't care about wether it's really a teacher or not, the author said a lot and I agree with it.

Sis

Here's another one. And it's totally true, according to Snopes.com   http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/youscareme.asp

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

By Lou Pritchett

Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America' crowd and deliver this message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett

Note: Lou Pritchett is a former vice president of Procter & Gamble whose career at that company spanned 36 years before his retirement in 1989, and he is the author of the 1995 business book, Stop Paddling & Start Rocking the Boat.

Mr. Pritchett confirmed that he was indeed the author of the much-circulated "open letter." "I did write the 'you scare me' letter. I sent it to the NY Times but they never acknowledged or published it. However, it hit the internet and according to the 'experts' has had over 500,000 hits.

EricShane

Quote from: Sis on June 10, 2009, 05:56:57 PM

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

why would Clean air scare anyone, thats really stupid! LOL
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Sis

I think the person is saying that windmills won't run cars. Both are preferable, but to just push one and not the other is illogical.

Chérie

well of course the former vp for a major american corp with a track record of cruelty to animals and leading producer of air polution in the u.s. would fear obama.

maybe we should fear procter and gamble. i heard that they were associated with the church of satan.   ;)
religion, tv, and media have powerful effects on the way people see the world. - maynard james keenan

BenJammin

Of course, it could simply be that as an American citizen who has worked his entire life and earned what he has, he's afraid for the very reasons he states in his letter.  I know that letter certainly speaks for me - and I don't have a track record of
Quote from: Chérie on June 11, 2009, 03:23:36 PM
...cruelty to animals and leading producer of air polution in the u.s. ...

Or maybe, just maybe - dare I say it???  Maybe he's racist!!!

Can you ever just agree that someone has a valid reason for their opinions without putting some weird sort of spin on it???
"Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys." ~Anonymous~

"Courage is not the absence of fear; rather the understanding that something else is more important than fear" ~Ambrose Redmoon~

Melody

but that would mean she wasn't a liberal anymore!

Sis

Don't get me started on cruelty to animals in research. Now they're using humans because organizations like PETA have stopped them testing on those wonderful rats that we all love. GRRR

Back to our regularly scheduled program already in progress.

bishopnl

Quotewell of course the former vp for a major american corp with a track record of cruelty to animals and leading producer of air polution in the u.s. would fear obama.

Cruelty to animals?  Air pollution?  I must start buying more proctor and gamble products....I didn't know they supported two of my favorite things.   :smirk2:
~Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.~
- Mark Twain, a Biography

~There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.~

- James Madison, speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 16, 1788

Sis

bishopnl

~Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.~

~There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.~

Sis

Quote from: Chérie on June 11, 2009, 03:23:36 PM

maybe we should fear procter and gamble. i heard that they were associated with the church of satan.   ;)

Shouldn't spread false rumors.   http://www.snopes.com/business/alliance/procter.asp   :nono:

bishopnl

I'm pretty sure she was kidding about that.

I heard Obama is associated with the church of satan...the rumour is he's the head. ;)

Sis

I'm pretty sure she was kidding about that.
 I knew that it was tongue in cheek.

I heard Obama is associated with the church of satan...the rumour is he's the head. ;)  *Sis runs to check Snopes.com to see if this is true*

Chérie

Quote from: BenJammin on June 11, 2009, 03:52:18 PM
Can you ever just agree that someone has a valid reason for their opinions without putting some weird sort of spin on it???

so are you saying i shouldn't post on here anymore because i'm not entitled to say my own thoughts on the matter or because they don't conform to your ideas? its quite comical that its labeled "spin" when a liberal voices their opinion, but "fact" if its from a conservative (ie rush limbaugh, fox news etc)

to be honest, the entire post was said jest -  i personally could care less who this guy is, or what his motives are for writing the letter...  i was merely throwing something out there to stir up the pot.

[sarcasm] and lets be honest, you guys would be bored to tears if someone wasn't disagreeing with you and i'm just so happy to oblige [/sarcasm]
religion, tv, and media have powerful effects on the way people see the world. - maynard james keenan

BenJammin

Quote from: Chérie on June 12, 2009, 01:42:34 PMso are you saying i shouldn't post on here anymore because i'm not entitled to say my own thoughts on the matter or because they don't conform to your ideas? its quite comical that its labeled "spin" when a liberal voices their opinion, but "fact" if its from a conservative (ie rush limbaugh, fox news etc)

Hmmm...I could put :reaction: here, but I don't think I will.

As a matter of fact, I love that you post on here.  It's just that your opinions are often based on the same old liberal rhetoric and it gets old.  And no, I don't think it's "fact" when the cons put spin on things.  I do my own research and come to my own conclusions. 

I know that much of what you post on here is sarcasm and you regularly use that tool in response to many of us.  However - when the tables are turned and someone attempts a sarcastic remark in your direction, you often become defensive and cynical.  Take as good as you give is all I'm asking.
"Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys." ~Anonymous~

"Courage is not the absence of fear; rather the understanding that something else is more important than fear" ~Ambrose Redmoon~