News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Round 19!!!

Started by Heather, February 14, 2013, 01:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on February 27, 2013, 02:44:14 PM
I shall try that recipe as well. :fork:
Oh and-  :pound: :pound: Isaac, just because.  :P
Hey!  What'd I do? 

Just for that I won't give you the fix for the virus I hid in that music collection.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

The only thing pizza like is the pepperoni.  I wonder why they didn't choose pizza sauce or a mix of the two?  I think I may add fennel, a key spice that sets the sauce apart from marinara sauce.

Lynx

When you put spaghetti sauce and cheese together it reminds many of pizza.  Enough so that this can be called a crockpot pizza casserole.  With the noodles on the bottom as a "crust" there ya go.   :thumbsup2:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy gives heather a flying attack hug

Roxie

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 27, 2013, 06:10:30 AM
Did someone say Torani?

*Psalm_97 perks up.

What flavors? 

Yea, we have Vanilla Bean, Pumpkin Spice, Almond Roca, English Toffee and Hazelnut :)  They are all Sugar Free though. If I got the regular ones, it wouldn't be a good thing! haha
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

Heather

I have sugar free raspberry to put in my sweet tea.

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Oh yeah, this thread...

Howdy again Babs. 
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

* Babs - the lost soul is tired. Spent all day placing a young homelesss couple in an apt, gathering everything for the apt and helping them unpack. Such a good feeling watching them walk into their new place though :)

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Babs

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

I'm Isaac.  Glad to meet you Happy and Hungry.

Wait... Hungry?  I don't remember seeing that one among the seven.  Guess he was out getting lunch when they made that film. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Well. I'm fixing to take dad to Ocean Springs hospital. (about 20 miles away) His surgeon is there today, so he agreed to cut off his toe this evening after all his other surgeries. This is good and bad, good cause dad will get some relief, bad that it's in OS and we will have to drive over. In fact, after I take dad today, and come home, we won't be able to go back over and see him till after Wednesday cause there isn't ANY money for gas. So he will be alone unless mom borrows some money from somewhere. So I'm kinda worried about that too.

But God knows.

MelodyB

And I was thinking this wa the sharing thread. Oops.

Lynx

It happens.  We're only human.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 08, 2013, 04:35:24 PM
It happens.  We're only human.  :)
Well....Mel and the rest of us may be. :thumbsup2:  The jury is still out on you, though, Weird Cat... :P :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison