News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Last person to post round 18!

Started by MelodyB, February 01, 2012, 06:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I need a dependable audio interface.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

I need a million dollars, and a one way ticket to Rubys house.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on August 14, 2012, 07:31:15 PM
I need a million dollars, and a one way ticket to Rubys house.
I'll settle for the mill... with it I could buy what I needed to go visit everyone....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Right now, I'd settle for just the ticket. I need to get out of this place. BADLY.

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

*HUGS* back.

I'm not complaining. Not in the least. I just feel the helplessness. If I wasnt here, there would be no one to help him. So even if I had a ticket, God would also have to provide someone that could take care of dad while I went away for awhile. Lol It's a catch 22.

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

*Roscoe kicks the couch aside and begans beating the lurking fuzzy beast.

The Purple Fuzzy

Haha!  Made my day, I just needed someone to take out my frustrations on! :up2: :pound: :2pistol:  :war:

Roscoe

:o :o

HELP! OFFICER NEEDS ASSISTANCE!!! MINI! TACO!  NEWSMAN! ANYBODY?!?!

Ya mean old bat. :pound:

The Purple Fuzzy

You started it.  I was just defending myself. :hypocrite:

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 17, 2012, 06:27:25 PM
You started it.  I was just defending myself. :hypocrite:
Defense is stopping the threat. YOU were attempting to annihilate it..  :pound: If there'd been an atomic bomb you'd have used it....thus- ya mean old bat.  :hypocrite:

The Purple Fuzzy

bat, bat, hmmm.... i KNOW i have a baseball bat somewhere.  I didnt think to use the bat on him.

* The Purple Fuzzy walks off mumbling about a baseball bat

Lynx

Someone call for an atomic bomb?

*Psalm_97 hands one such bomb to Fuzzy.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 17, 2012, 07:34:18 PM
bat, bat, hmmm.... i KNOW i have a baseball bat somewhere.  I didnt think to use the bat on him.

* The Purple Fuzzy walks off mumbling about a baseball bat
]

* Roscoe hides from any and all bats, including the one carrying a bat

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy gives Roscoe a big hug just to blow his mind