News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

MO Youth Convetion 08

Started by dwilliams, March 07, 2008, 05:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwilliams

Missouri Youth Convention is in KC again this year, at the Overland Park Convention Center. March 19-21, 2008.
Who's gonna be there this year? :waving:

newkris

my little boy will be there.  playing the organ, i imagine, for gateway.  if you see him say HEY   :hi:  he likes to feel like a celebrity.  his name, if you aren't sure, is thi.  :pwink:
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Melody

I'll be there on Friday, singing in MoMass

newkris

my, make sure you say HI to thi!  he has been working at the gateway booth besides playing.  he'll think it's hilariously funny that you know me from GP. 
me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

myhaloisintheshop

how awesome!

I know we are planning on being there next year.  Mo has a great youth convention!

newkris

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 02, 2008, 06:08:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXeeqNHWxzY&feature=related

yep!  that's my little boy!  how fun is that?  he has that video on his myspace.  you know, he loves to play . . . but it's not about performance.  it's about worship and sometimes when you worship, you just gotta be a little more expressive.

that looks like it was a phenom time!  wish i had been there.

i'll get to see him next week-end, though. 
me, too.