GP Ain't dead yet.. Prove it in sharing 502

Started by taco_harvell, January 17, 2016, 06:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on January 18, 2016, 07:08:17 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 18, 2016, 06:58:47 PMoh my. 5-0 just sang a worldy song - a new one...lol

but Chel - i can soooo relate. ive been singing bass for a week.
Jenn, toward the end of last year, Germ, Newsman and myself met up in Fort Smith and enjoyed an evening at the local Golden Corral. Germ and I were treated to Sir John performing, in a very obnoxious falsetto, complete with moves, a Meghan Trainor song..:lol:
 It was priceless...

Oh my.  :o
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

It scared roscoe so bad he nearly crashed the corvette.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on January 18, 2016, 07:50:27 PMIt scared roscoe so bad he nearly crashed the corvette.
I don't know about scare...but I nearly crashed laughing....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

Hi! Maybe I can log in more often if I use my iPad. :P Something about having four kids makes it difficult to keep up with everyone who still has a life. ;) :D  I really have missed you all. Trying to keep up via Facebook just isn't the same. Eh, Jenn? :)

Have a wretched cold at the moment. If anyone wants a sick day from work just let me know and I'll sneeze on you. :D

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Jaybee

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward."

- Kierkegaard

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on January 18, 2016, 08:55:54 PMHi! Maybe I can log in more often if I use my iPad. :P Something about having four kids makes it difficult to keep up with everyone who still has a life. ;) :D  I really have missed you all. Trying to keep up via Facebook just isn't the same. Eh, Jenn? :)

Have a wretched cold at the moment. If anyone wants a sick day from work just let me know and I'll sneeze on you. :D

:P
Glad you've missed us. And "everyone who still has a life"...if you see mine, lasso it and send it back to me- I'll pay the postage. I live only to serve lately. :P
 And in honor of Lady Wooby and :beret:---
:cophat: :cophat:
 :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Roscoe on January 18, 2016, 04:53:51 PM
Quote from: Backseat Radio on January 18, 2016, 04:17:39 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 18, 2016, 03:33:24 PMIt was super chilly this morning here. Ugh so over winter.

I'm tired. And slightly grumpy.

Was chilly here too. Actual temp was -2F. Windchill down around -20.
Minus 2?!? Sweet lord. That makes my 24 sound like a summer day....

Supposed to be almost as cold again tomorrow morning... only about 2 degrees warmer.  I'll gladly take 24 degrees come Wednesday except for it will be accompanied by 1-2 inches of snow.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: SippinTea on January 18, 2016, 08:55:54 PMHi! Maybe I can log in more often if I use my iPad. :P Something about having four kids makes it difficult to keep up with everyone who still has a life. ;) :D  I really have missed you all. Trying to keep up via Facebook just isn't the same. Eh, Jenn? :)

Dearest Ruby - I do miss thee! :hug:
And I do not have FB so I definitely do not keep up there! lol

And I'm just getting over a 2 week cold so no thanks dearest!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 18, 2016, 06:58:47 PMoh my. 5-0 just sang a worldy song - a new one...lol

Jenn, toward the end of last year, Germ, Newsman and myself met up in Fort Smith and enjoyed an evening at the local Golden Corral. Germ and I were treated to Sir John performing, in a very obnoxious falsetto, complete with moves, a Meghan Trainor song..:lol:
 It was priceless...
we need photographic evidence!

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on January 18, 2016, 06:37:56 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 18, 2016, 05:51:17 PMYea I think mine said 30. lol -2 is for the birds! ACK.
What birds? Penguins? 'Cause even ole Cheesehead's birds don't have it that bad...:lol:
I don't think she lives too far from Cheese.

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 18, 2016, 11:46:15 PM

It was priceless...
we need photographic evidence!
I wish we had said evidence. Unfortunately, Mini-ster and I were laughing too hard to get pictures...
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 18, 2016, 11:48:13 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 18, 2016, 05:51:17 PMYea I think mine said 30. lol -2 is for the birds! ACK.
What birds? Penguins? 'Cause even ole Cheesehead's birds don't have it that bad...:lol:
There's more folks that live in that Artic wasteland?!?

Backseat Radio

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 18, 2016, 11:48:13 PM

He's  probably about 4 hours from me but that can make a big difference on weather

sunlight

I still remember the original newsman :bustamove: bustamove!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

Aw, Jenn, you're heartwarming. :)

Roscoe, you really should sign your posts with that emoticon.  :P Oh, and your life disappeared when you decided to become a doughnut-eater. :P

Quote from: sunlight on January 19, 2016, 12:46:21 AMI still remember the original newsman :bustamove: bustamove!

:o Indeed!  :o  :cool:

Bella has asked me repeatedly why my flowers died. (She particularly liked the last bunch Chris bought me.) She seems to have a bit of an obsession lately with both flowers and death. Alas! the two do go together. And Jenn, I think of you often when Bella starts going on about flowers, 'cause I always remember how much you love them as well. :) Someday... someday... I will have my very own greenhouse. And I will grow more than food for my family to eat. ;)

SippinTea

Wait one stinkin' minute...

There's a LIKE button on GP now?? Aargh. What is the world coming to?

MsJennJenn

Aww ruby i love it. I have carnations right now. Over a week old, still going strong. Love love it.

Won't even get started on the J Jungle. It's going mad.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on January 19, 2016, 04:32:45 AM.... And I will grow more than food for my family to eat. ;)

Meller?!? Is that you?!? :laughhard:

Quote from: SippinTea on January 19, 2016, 04:38:44 AMWait one stinkin' minute...

There's a LIKE button on GP now?? Aargh. What is the world coming to?

Yes. There IS a like button. Use it on all of my posts....That is the rule. :hypocrite:

Morning all. Freezing- actually below freezing. About 24 to be exact. I still am not a fan. Back at work. It's my Wednesday, for which I am thankful. And these nerds totally need to get my W2's to me. I'm ready to get my money. :pound:  Of course it don't matter- It'll all pay bills off, with the exception of a small vacation fund. Dave Ramsey is a hard path to follow.

Lynx

Bobby it's like a diet. Hard to follow, but if you stick with it you'll be glad you did.

It's also like a diet in that if you cheat it won't work nearly as well...

And it's good that you're not a fan. With all this cold weather, LAST thing we need is a fan. Although I did hear someone saying you were full of hot.... um.... never mind.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

MsJennJenn

Well well, look at all you termites coming out of the woodwork!

:clap:

At work. It's cold.
Just found out a co-worker who was supposed to be married in February, found out her fiance died this morning.
I cannot even imagine...ACK.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini