News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Time to Fish or cut bait (newsman)- talk about it in Sharing 4-3-8

Started by Roscoe, June 05, 2011, 12:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Just obeying  2 Timothy 4:2
"Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine."  :laughhard:

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

I don't fish so I guess I'll cut bait.  Depending on what is being used though, I might cut it, fry it and eat it.

For the record, Univibe rocks!  :thumbsup2:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Went to church, stopped at a convenience store to get a double dip ice cream cone, came home. 

However old you are, however young you are, if you are too dignified to sit and lick an ice cream cone you're just too old.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on June 06, 2011, 01:42:41 AM
Went to church, stopped at a convenience store to get a double dip ice cream cone, came home. 

However old you are, however young you are, if you are too dignified to sit and lick an ice cream cone you're just too old.
For once, Isaac, my friend, I wholeheartedly and unreservedly agree with you.  :great: Only thing better than an ice cream cone is a dipped ice cream cone- you know, in chocolate that cools instantly to a hard shell.....mmmmm.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Checking into the new thread.

Just ate tomato sandwich.

That is all.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Depends on the hard shell.  Until just recently I worked at a place that did that, and their hard chocolate shell was mostly um... well, let's say it was not mostly chocolate.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

You big bunch of weirdos.

Birds.  That is all.  :freaky:

Tried my first hitch at selling eggs on Ebay.  Both listings have bids...I hope they run them up sky high before it ends in a couple hours. lol 

Melody

Having revival services the next few days. Chester Wright is pretty awesome.

Lynx

Never met Chester Wright, but I hope he's the Wright one for the job.  Sorry, couldn't pass it up.

Seth the bids will shoot up in the last few seconds with everyone using sniping programs.  Nobody ever bids high until at the earliest the last minute.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

One just sold at the first bid amount...  The other one went up just a couple more dollars from where it was.  So much for my sky high dreams...lol 

I did receive this wonderful :spam: message from "someone" regarding one of the items though:
"Looks like some nice eggs. If I buy some from you baby, what can we do with them eggs to have some fun"

lol  :roll:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

Chseeads

:reaction:

USPS will not print my shipping labels presently......  Boo....I need them printed, you sour old piece of garbage.....

:fire:

Chseeads

Newsman

Quote from: Chseeads on June 06, 2011, 07:49:23 AM
One just sold at the first bid amount...  The other one went up just a couple more dollars from where it was.  So much for my sky high dreams...lol 

I did receive this wonderful :spam: message from "someone" regarding one of the items though:
"Looks like some nice eggs. If I buy some from you baby, what can we do with them eggs to have some fun"

Tricia Lea

:o

mini

Sounds like the kind of gal (hopefully a gal) that would enjoy some other ebay items... :freaky2:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

To borrow Mel's favorite phrase- SMH.

Morning all. Back at work on my friday!  :clap: Little bit of a downer this weekend- boss cancelled my move to weekends off for the next couple of months. He was polite about it, asked if I minded..... apparently a  co worker has to have knee surgery and that puts us shorthanded on the weekend. I almost felt guilty having asked for the weekends off- they acted so concerned and apologetic about inconviencing me. So, I get to keep my Tuesdays and Wednesdays off until around July or August. Now I'm looking forward to the week of the 13- 18th. Car show weekend and my vacation week. Gonna have a blast!

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: five-oh on June 06, 2011, 11:53:21 AM
To borrow Mel's favorite phrase- SMH.

Morning all. Back at work on my friday!  :clap: Little bit of a downer this weekend- boss cancelled my move to weekends off for the next couple of months. He was polite about it, asked if I minded..... apparently a  co worker has to have knee surgery and that puts us shorthanded on the weekend. I almost felt guilty having asked for the weekends off- they acted so concerned and apologetic about inconviencing me. So, I get to keep my Tuesdays and Wednesdays off until around July or August. Now I'm looking forward to the week of the 13- 18th. Car show weekend and my vacation week. Gonna have a blast!

As long as your off the Weekend of Aug 6th... all is well... otherwise... there will be some heads rolling at your Police Department!   :laughhard:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

MelodyB

I'm awake, but not getting up yet. Gonna go back to sleep for awhile.

:hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Mondays are cool.  Thursdays are the hard days to get over.  Never could get the hang of Thursdays. 

Howdy y'all.  Nothing planned this week except work, and they cut down on voluntary overtime there, so if I get up and get with it I might get some music stuff done.
"Do you sing at church?"