News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Last person to post wins...round 14!!

Started by MelodyB, May 28, 2011, 05:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

Most of the places here you can't eve use the restroom unless your a paying customer. Crazy but bet they would scream when someone goes outside lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

And stores would rather throw stuff away than give it to someone

When I worked at the truck stop in south Atlanta I worked the night shift. I had to clean the hot dog/ polish sausage machine at night and throw away the old hot dogs. There was a guy that would come i about 2am asking for the old hot dogs. They did not want us giving them away. I am sorry but I let that guy have them every time he came in. Why waste when someone could use them

Babs

i had someone like that at the store when i worked nights, he would take out my trash in trade for something to eat and drink lol

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

The reason so many stores stopped giving away the food is that folks are sue happy and they can't afford a lawsuit if someone gets sick.

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Does the Atlanta hope center have a FB page? Was trying to see where they are at

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

cool.
I added him then I saw the web page on his profile pic. according to google maps 3.1 miles, 6 minutes from where I lived when I lived there

Babs

Cool. Since u know right where it is u guess u can hop on a bus and meet us there lol

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Ya lol. Wish I had the money to catch greyhound down there

Looks like its near Lakewood Antiques Market, Nice place to window shop but expensive

Babs

My brother lives somewhere in nc now but don't know what town tho

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

I like the bus feature on google maps. It even told me how to get from my old house to that address by bus

maybe you need to make a trip to NC then after ATL

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

whew. I just looked. $93 for a round trip tic to ATL. Greyhound is getting expensive lol
used to be $60 something

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

hmm now theres a thought

I sure will be trying to think of a way to get down there if possible this summer before you take off

What can I sell on craigslist?? Stan??  no... I would have to pay someone to take him lol

Babs

Lol

Well I just deleted two hateful judgmental souls from my fb :hypocrite:

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

I saw the one convo lol

hey you go to a baseball game,  all those people that have money to buy tickets to the games aren't any better, Everything they buy to eat, they leave the garbage at their seats. That aint no better

Babs

Right. Just make me mad when church folk expect sinners to act like church folk. But then again maybe they are and that's what church folk don't like lol

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

yep

Then they do not understand why no sinners will darken the doors of their church. They aint good enough to that churches standard so why bother

Babs

Yep. Tim said his best soul winner right now is a drunk guy lol love it!

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

cool, hey more people can relate to him prolly rather than some man come up to them in a suit and tie that looks like he never knew bad times

Babs

Yep. I'm so fed up with attitudes here I may never come back, well except to see my friend :)

My latest blog post.