News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Say Something Nice Thread

Started by Newsman, June 24, 2009, 02:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoyGirl

Hi Sis.... Don't miss me... I'm right her

:waving:

Sis

I know you're here. LOL  Becca has been missing because she's looking for a job and helping at the church so much. When you disappear again, we'll miss you, too. And everyone else who has dropped out of sight.

JoyGirl

It's good to be back in the GP swing... I have mised it!!  :great:

Sis

JoyGirl

EricShane

i love you guys, thanks for the ones who said such great things about me..

I wanna do this when i get time..... lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Sis

When you gonna you tube your new song? I can't wait!

gospelgirl

Nice to see this thread moving again. I was posting but nobody else was so I rested on it.

JoyGirl

Howdy Debbie!!    :waving:

ES- We love ya too....   :teeth:

EricShane

Quote from: Sis on August 27, 2009, 06:13:15 AM
lol.. well.. it might be a while..
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Sis

Quote from: JoyGirl on August 27, 2009, 03:45:05 PM
Howdy Debbie!!    :waving:

ES- We love ya too....   :teeth:

We ran out of things to say. LOL

Quote from: EricShane on August 27, 2009, 04:23:08 PM
Quote from: Sis on August 27, 2009, 06:13:15 AM
lol.. well.. it might be a while..

OH but WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?

gospelgirl

JoyGirl

Sis

Hey everyone!  *Sis takes a bow*  Thank you! Thank you!

sunlight

I am really really proud of Melody. And that's all I am going to say on here... She knows the rest of it already. :grin:
Thank you for being an encourager.
* sunlight hugs melody tight.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

gospelgirl

something nice thread

I did what it said LOL

MelodyB

Quote from: sunlight on August 28, 2009, 08:12:48 AM
I am really really proud of Melody. And that's all I am going to say on here... She knows the rest of it already. :grin:
Thank you for being an encourager.
* sunlight hugs melody tight.

I really DONT know what I could have done/said that could have classified me as an encourager, but whatever it was/is, it is all GOD, NOT ME. He deserves all the Glory for anything positive that could ever come out of anything I have done. It is only by Him that I do anything worthwhile.

YOU encouraged ME while you were here. That weekend was a pretty hard one, and you know why...and it was SO wonderful to have you here to encourage me, and also to help me in that situation I was in. It all worked out, and Ill have to tell you what happened the NEXT weekend when we went to Pensacola for the revival. EVERYTHING got taken care of just like God promised, and it really IS over now.

Thank YOU, Chel. I honestly and truly love you. Now, more than ever before. THANK YOU for being patient with me, even when I was being impossible and jealous there in the first couple of years. You truly are an example of Gods love and mercy, cause you have shown His love to me, by your actions, even when I really didnt deserve it.

*REALLY TIGHT HUG*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

* sunlight hugs melody back even tighter.
You are too sweet. My God is awesome!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

gospelgirl

JoyGirl

Paul Smith

We have three computers... two pc's and one laptop for the road. My wife and I both work at home on the computer so we are "in each other's" face all the time. It is truly a blessing to be be reminded many times through the day that God has given me a wonderful gift and ministry partner in my wife.

gospelgirl

Sis

gospelgirl