News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

For those that said it couldn't be done...well we did it! Sharing 501!

Started by MelodyB, October 01, 2015, 10:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

I barely squeaked by with a passing grade on my test Friday [as in 1 more point lower and I would have failed]. However the class average was only 4 points higher than my score. The teacher was very apologetic and ensured us that she will adjust her teaching method as it is her first semester teaching.

I did however make another 100 on my prob and stats test today!!  :cool:

I got the closest I have ever gotten to killing my husband today. Speaking of my husband he has decided to quit smoking [again...] and thankfully will be going through the throws of withdrawal while I am away this weekend. He will be using patches but dear Lord I hope he really quits this time.

4 days til adventure!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

3 days! Brandon did bring up a point last night, Mel dear I need to you text me your address. Lol. I mean I can google the church, get the address then just tell you I'm there. But anywho

I'm already having to decide on classes for next semester. Sheesh.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: HeatherB on October 06, 2015, 02:49:04 PM

I'm already having to decide on classes for next semester. Sheesh.

Better early than late! lol
I'm registered for my next 2 terms thru April 5th.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

Thankfully next semester is going to be mostly requirements for Gen Ed. Biology, History 2, English, Speech. I'm only taking 1 class in my majors. I realized I'd mostly only done things in my majors and didn't want to end up in my upperclass years and having nothing fun left to take.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: HeatherB on October 06, 2015, 02:55:33 PM
Thankfully next semester is going to be mostly requirements for Gen Ed. Biology, History 2, English, Speech. I'm only taking 1 class in my majors. I realized I'd mostly only done things in my majors and didn't want to end up in my upperclass years and having nothing fun left to take.

I finished all of the required gen ed last term! WOO. I'm now only in major classes and I love it!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

:hi: Chey has a new fish...a male betta. And I am back at work.  For some reason,  I didn't  sleep well last night- I suspect  it is because  sinus issues have kept me from using my sleep apnea  machine. And this morning's weight check shows me as being down another pound.:clap: I'm almost to where  my old inaccurate scale said I was...for real. Over 30 lbs lost..
And that's sharing in my world.:smirk2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

I had a male beta fish named Ned. I had him for 2 years. He liked to watch Bones with me.

MelodyB

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Heather

Last work shift of the week! No more work til next Wednesday!!

At church tonight Sis Lewis [pastors wife] said you HAVE to send me back Mel. I have responsibilities here including my husband and that she would miss me too much.

MelodyB

Roscoe

Urgh. Back at work. Thank God it is my Friday. I am ready to go home...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Heather

Brandon is sick.  :smirk2: Luckily I found one of the few guys who prefers to be left alone when sick instead of being attached to their significant other. I looked at him this morning and he said 'nope. you are leaving tomorrow. don't kiss me. you're not getting sick too.' Of course Mr 'i'm buying patches to quit smoking' also went out first thing to buy a pack.  :roll: Because that's going to help your hacking cough and crazy sinuses.....

Homework done. Laundry in the dryer. Class at 215. Then it's packing, car checking/cleaning, and apartment cleaning.

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

MelodyB

Yeppers!! :hyper:

1 sleep, 1 morning of babysitting, 1 afternoon of finishing preparing the apt and a bit of grocery shopping and I'll have a houseguest!

I'm excited!

Luckily the housekeeper lady is supposed to come tomorrow, so I won't have to sweep and mop. I hate sweeping and mopping.

Tricia Lea

Heather

:hi: TL!!!!

I slept horribly. Finally dozed off completely around 4. Slept through my alarm and didn't make it to class. So I will be heading out shortly.  :cool:

MsJennJenn

Been up since 6:25. For all of you early birds that's the norm, but for me I'm not typically out of bed until 8. I need a nap. :sleep:

Will officially be in OT at 1:30pm though. ha
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:hi: Woke up with my hip hurting. Lord, I feel like an eighty year old. Took Chey to school, stopped and washed the Corvette, only for it to pour down rain ten minutes later.  I then regretted  driving the Corvette,  as I had to hoist myself in and out of it running errands. I did get the weeks grocery  shopping done, and now I'm sitting in my chair nursing my hip that  feels like it's on fire. I suspect  it is my siatic nerve giving me some of the pain...

MelodyB

Heather is on her way here!!

And I just finished making a fire pit. :freaky2:

Thanks Pinterest!

I'm excited!!!!! :hyper:

The Purple Fuzzy