News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Weird dreams....

Started by Scott, February 25, 2013, 07:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

I am not a big believer that all dreams come from God; most biblical Dreams were warnings of some sort anyway..

Most dreams (not from God) usually fall in the falling categories:

1.) Eating too late before bed time
2.) Stress in life
3.) Depression
4.) Sleep apnea
5.) Medication
6.) Narcotics/Alcohol

Sometimes you just have a weird odd, explainable dream.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

Last night I dreamed that I was in a church service as a guest and was scheduled to preach in the evening service.

During this morning service the entire ministry staff of the church was on the platform eating various meals and not sharing with anyone in the congregation.  In fact, one minister stood up and passed throughout the room showing everyone the fresh meatloaf dinner that he was eating and then sat down. Another showed us his steak dinner as he continued to eat it. They all talked about their meals as they ate and we watched. Finally service ended and I headed back to my motel to prepare for the evening service.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

World Traveler

I had a nightmare a few nights ago. I dreamt I got married. Not kidding! ***shudder***
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.