News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Say it aint so Superman

Started by taco_harvell, April 29, 2011, 07:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Scott

Don't blame Supes, blame the morons writing the book.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Chseeads

I didn't know you were an author, Scott!

:hypocrite:

Scott

Quote from: Chseeads on April 29, 2011, 07:40:14 PM
I didn't know you were an author, Scott!

:hypocrite:

:pound:

Actually Chicken King, I am an author. I've written articles that have been published in various Apostolic Publications, one that was published in a secular magazine and have one that I am submitting to Isaac Asmiov's Sci Fi Magazine. This is in addition to a couple of employment handbooks I wrote for previous employers and training manuals. A year ago I wrote a 15 minute home bible study and have another in the works.

I know many comic book writer but I don't know Goyer. From what I am hearing through my friends with DC, Marvel, Dynamite, Boom and Moonstone comics, Goyers story line is not too popular.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle