News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

She likes to live free, ask Sunlight three!

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, February 21, 2010, 11:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

I think it's too many remodeling projects. ;)

MsJennJenn

Well they are newlyweds...lol it's understandable...
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

sunlight

:halo: I still lurk all the time... I just don't have much time to myself right now... At all.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Burrito

Quote from: sunlight on January 04, 2014, 01:25:12 AM
:halo: I still lurk all the time... I just don't have much time to myself right now... At all.
Me either! Lots to do! But I enjoy my Chel's company...
Romans 8:31
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Backseat Radio

Crazy phone  :o

Ashlee

When are you going to come back and visit me???

sunlight

When are you going to come visit me? It's my turn to get some of you guys to come here and see me now!

Lynx

I believe I mentioned that... some years ago actually.   :teeth:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

Lynx

I noted that you were going around visiting everybody, but inquired when would it be everybody else's turn to come visit you. You don't remember?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

sunlight

Ohh yeah. Now I do. Lol, well that time is coming up soon!

MelodyB

Out of all the places we have seen each other, Indy, Panama, Pcola, Goula...you have yet to see me in Tallahassee! Hurry up!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

You have yet to come see me anywhere goober!

Ashlee

Quote from: sunlight on April 15, 2014, 03:01:07 AM
When are you going to come visit me? It's my turn to get some of you guys to come here and see me now!

I'm working on it!  Every time we make plans to head back south something comes up.  Hopefully we'll be there the beginning of next month.  Going to fly into the air force base in San Antonio and make our way to Louisiana.  I'll be in Athens one day, but not sure when I'll make it where you are. 

sunlight

SippinTea

If Chris and I and kiddos can ever manage to make it back to TX for a visit, you better believe you'll be seeing me.  :cool:

What's the #1 thing you've come to appreciate most in your husband since being married?

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

The way he takes care of me, and tries to make all my dreams come true like remodeling my kitchen!!. He is one of the most giving people I have ever met, and he is nice to me even when I am moody and have a really bad no good day. I like the way he hugs me when I really need one. I like the way he washes dishes, cooks, and does anything he can to make it easier. I really appreciate his help. I like picking his brain and asking him all kinds of random questions just so I can learn all kinds of new things I don't know about. I'm glad that he cares about other people, and does whatever he can to help hem too. He is just the awesomest guy alive! Not to brag or anything... :halo:

SippinTea

"Not to brag or anything..."  Riiiiiight. *grin*

I'm glad you have a guy like that, Chelbertina. :) Guys like that are amazingly nice to be married to. :cool:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Technical/medical/science question: When a person sleeps the body begins repairs in many areas. Sleep would seem to be a desirable thing when one has been injured. Why then is it a bad thing to let a person sleep if he has been injured and is going into shock? Logic would seem to indicate letting him sleep is good.
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

It's not advisable to sleep for hours on end if you have had a concussion... Because it's hard to tell if you are sleeping or in a coma. It's fine to go to sleep... It's just advisable that someone wakes you up every few hours to make sure you are asleep and not unconcious and are still able to respond so that if it's more than sleep- we can do what needs to be done to relieve pressure/ swelling, etc or whatever else is needed to keep you alive.