News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

What Doctors Say (and what they're really thinking)

Started by taco_harvell, October 22, 2013, 06:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

"That's quite a nasty looking wound." (I think I'm going to throw up.)

"This may smart a little." (Last week two patients bit off their tongues.)

"Well, we're not feeling so well today, are we...?" (I'm stalling for time. Who are you and why are you here?)

"This should fix you up." (The drug company slipped me some big bucks to prescribe this stuff.)

"Everything seems to be normal." (Rats! I guess I can't buy that new beach condo after all.)

"I'd like to run some more tests." (I can't figure out what's wrong. Maybe the kid in the lab can solve this one.)

"Do you suppose all this stress could be affecting your nerves?" (You're crazier'n an outhouse rat. Now, if I can only find a shrink who'll split fees with me...)

"There is a lot of that going around." (That's the third one this week! I'd better learn something about this.)

"If those symptoms persist, call for an appointment." (I've never heard of anything so disgusting. Thankfully I'm off next week.)
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

All true, all true, especially the one about the drug company slipping him big bucks.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody