News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Alphabet Game

Started by mini, March 03, 2011, 10:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

The rules are simple.  You have to start your sentence with the next letter of the alphabet.

I will start with U.

Understand, you do.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Tricia Lea

Babs

wally went to the store.
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

mini

X-Factor had not crossed his mind.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Tricia Lea

Yellow bricks were on the floor

Heather

Zebras were prancing along the highway
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Tricia Lea

After dark the zombies came out

Lynx

But any light would hurt them, even flashlights.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Tricia Lea

consequently at daylight they vanished

mini

Daylight harms their complexion.