News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Questions Only

Started by mini, March 03, 2011, 10:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

The rules are simple.  You have to answer the previous question with a question.

Ill start:

Do you smell that?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Don't we already have a thread for this?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

you reckon he has not see our other thread? lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Do you think he will now look for it?

mini

Why would you think I would pay attention to details?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Tricia Lea

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

If you had time to waste, why would you waste it on time?