News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

space blonde

Started by Tricia Lea, May 12, 2008, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

space blonde   

A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day.

The Russian said, 'We were the first in space!"

The American said, "We were the first on the moon!"

The Blonde said, "So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!"

The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads.

"You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!" said the Russian.

To which the Blonde replied, "We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!"

The Purple Fuzzy

Mz. Yo, I was looking at you avatar and trying to figure out what was in your hair.  :laughhard: Then I realized it was just the way you did the photo. ;)

Mrs. Yosemite

Quote from: practicalme on May 13, 2008, 12:35:51 AM
Mz. Yo, I was looking at you avatar and trying to figure out what was in your hair.  :laughhard: Then I realized it was just the way you did the photo. ;)

Yeah it does look kinda 'dumb' dont it? haha!  :laughhard: I got this program that enhances pictures. You can put bubbles on it or make your face swirl around. just all kinda of goofy junk. I figured I would try to help this photo with a little pizzaz.  :lol: It looks like a big, wacky bow doesnt it?

Sis

Some of us, AHEM, recognized it for what it was.  :hypocrite: cough cough

The Purple Fuzzy

Well, I recognized what it was too, it just took me a minute... ;)  sometimes it takes me a little while. :)

yosemite

Wonder how in the world Tricia comes up with all these funny jokes? ha!  :biglaugh:
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Lol... ok... this was funny... A russian, an american and a blonde?  LOL... Didnt know blonde was a nationality... that's awesome!   :grin:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

TheGirl

Again with the hair colors ...lol

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Well, actually, Blonde is not a hair color... it is a state of mind!   :laughhard:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

TheGirl

well what would you call it then. .. yellow?