News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Old Pictures. We wanna see yours!

Started by Mrs. Yosemite, May 08, 2008, 03:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

He saw what his lovely wife did. :rofl:

My mother was a photographer with her own dark room, she liked to do black & white and color them by hand.

I liked to read at a young age.

My mother may have taken good pictures but she didn't cut bangs on a wiggly two-year-old very well.

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Brother Dad

Quote from: Sis on May 11, 2008, 03:36:28 AM

My mother may have taken good pictures but she didn't cut bangs on a wiggly two-year-old very well.

Good to see Sis learned to pray at an early age.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

The Purple Fuzzy

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

MelodyB

My love for the phone started early on...see?

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

LOL! That's cute and so typical!  *Grin*

Mrs. Yosemite

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

MelodyB

Quote from: Sis on May 14, 2008, 05:40:23 PM

TYPICAL? How is that typical?

MelodyB

nicolejoy

Here's me!!

And this is me with Esther (Star on here), looking like no one owned us ;) I'm the one on the left. No idea who the baby was. Esther always loved babies!

Sis

Quote from: MelodyB on May 15, 2008, 03:13:27 AM
Quote from: Sis on May 14, 2008, 05:40:23 PM

TYPICAL? How is that typical?

From to 

Same thing! LOL

mesipie

we had a rotary phone...so did my grandparents...i loved it...cept when i was in a hurry....

ddd-d-dddddddd----ddddd-ddddddd-dddd-ddddddddd
soo aggrevating....lol

MelodyB

My grandparents had one too. SOOOOO annoying!

The Purple Fuzzy

You think a rotary phone is bad, my grandmother had a party line and had to share the line with the neighbors.

Ashlee

Quote from: nicolejoy on May 15, 2008, 03:23:56 AM
And this is me with Esther (Star on here), looking like no one owned us ;) I'm the one on the left. No idea who the baby was. Esther always loved babies!

I loved those chairs!!!

mesipie

mine did too...

i could dial her line....and hang up...it would ring...she would answer...it would say...some 1 on ur party line is trying to reach you...please stay on the line till somethin somethin somethin...lol

Sis

Quote from: practicalme on May 15, 2008, 03:54:29 AM
You think a rotary phone is bad, my grandmother had a party line and had to share the line with the neighbors.

My aunt had one. We were always in trouble for listening to the neighbors gossiping.  :laughhard:  I mean  :hypocrite:

EricShane

thats me in the hat... and my older brother

me and grandma

me and my older brother again

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

EricShane

Quote from: EricShane on May 15, 2008, 06:47:45 PM

me and my older brother again

I miss those Ice Cream Poppers... lol... That was my fav. toy when I was little, its a little plastic ice cream cone, and the plastic ice cream ball popped off it, with the push of a button, and the ball was attached to a string...
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Mrs. Yosemite

AWWW A couple of sweet little angels... up to no good! :laughhard:  lol  Just kidding.

Mrs. Yosemite

Mr. & Mrs. Yo

Back in the Wild & Wooly Days  :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Ok, Ya'll can stop laughing now.

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Mrs. Yosemite on May 22, 2008, 05:12:22 AM
Mr. & Mrs. Yo

Back in the Wild & Wooly Days  :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Ok, Ya'll can stop laughing now.

No I can't stop either.  :laughhard:  :laughhard:

I agree with Melody, God is good!! You both have changed for the better, from the inside out because what's happening  on the inside shows on the outside.  :great:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.