News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Break Time's Over!

Started by Mrs. Yosemite, April 11, 2008, 02:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Yosemite

Most of you may have heard this stupid joke that somebody made up, but I just felt like telling it in my version.

Once upon a time there was a 'good ole boy' who died but he wasn't good enough to get into Heaven.
When the devil came up to welcome him, he said to him. "Since you were such a 'good ole boy' and all, I'm going to let you have a choice as to how you want to spend your eternity.

So the devil introduced him to 3 doors. Door #1, Door #2, or Door #3.

The good ole boy said, " Is there any way I could have a peek inside the doors first?"
The devil said, "I guess since you was a good ole boy, it would'nt hurt."

Inside door #1 were a few people standing on their head on a cement floor.
The Good Ole Boy said, "Man, that looks like it would hurt! Having to stand on my head on that hard cement floor for eternity? Although it's alot better than fire, I still don't think I could deal with that!" So he asked if he could see what was behind door #2.

Behind door #2 were several people standing on their head on a wooden floor.
The Good Ole Boy said, "Man, what's the deal with the people having to stand on their head? The wood floor would probably be a little softer, but I still dont think I could handle that for all eternity either! Those people look so uncomfortable and miserable. Can I see what is behind door #3?"

The devil grinned and said "sure".

Behind door #3 there thousands of people standing in sewage up to their knees drinking coffee.
The Good Ole Boy said, "Well, I sure hate to have to stand in that raw sewage and smell that stinch for eternity, but I sure do love coffee!!. I think I will take this door.

So the devil told him to wade on in there and get him a cup of coffee.

Before he could finish his coffee, the devil comes out and says...

BREAK TIME IS UP< EVERYBODY BACK ON YOUR HEAD!!