News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Forum Issues

Started by MsJennJenn, December 18, 2017, 06:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Soo....who do we need to talk to get this forum issue fixed!

It's driving me crazy!

:noo:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

Wait, I thought you were already crazy.  Or was that Roscoe?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Nelle

Mine was gone today. Did someone fix it?

MsJennJenn

Well it just did it again to me. haha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

It gives me the "database error" message every time I log in.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

I have to agree with what Bobby said about this matter. With all the recent talk about shutting the forum down, I hesitate to mention a few glitches to anybody.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

i have multiple alerts that I cannot view.
every time I log in, it gives me an error.
every time I post, it gives me an error.
it's super annoying.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

I think I'm getting the issue anytime there is a new post....

mini

I'm wondering if it's the sharing thread. Maybe its way to long.

MsJennJenn

I get it on every thread....
On everything I try to do....

Clicking a thread to read it...
Clicking post when I try to post....
Clicking when I go back to the main screen to view the other posts....

every...
single....
thing...
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Guys I think it's an update that needs to be installed, with a patch. I can see it, but can't install it.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Good.  We will,blame you.

Roscoe

I have messaged Scott via Fb and asked him to take a peek and see...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Jerry is gonna see what he can do tonight for it. Hopefully, it's not a bullet in the head of the ol' hoss...:lol:

MsJennJenn

Looks like the issues got resolved! WOOOHOOO
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Yes.  It made me re-log in, but seems to be working better.

Roscoe

MsJennJenn

Thanks Jerry! :clap:

I did notice the emoji's are missing though. Hmm lol typed that one up there by heart.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Soubriquet

I had to erase almost everything and do a fresh install. The last update really messed stuff up. On the back end, there are still a bunch of errors, but seems to be working mostly ok.   Not sure about the daily digest email though.
the web guy (the one who's usually at fault when it doesn't work)

mini

We appreciate your work on here. 

Thanks.

MsJennJenn

Can someone tell me how I find the emojis? Did they disappear for everyone? Or is it just me. lol 
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

There's a few of them that seem to be missing. But the important ones are here:    :pound:  :pound:  :pound:  (Fuzzy),  :great:  (Mel), :waving: (Newsman), :laughhard::o:D , :sing: , :sadbounce:

Must be just you...

MsJennJenn

When I reply there is no box to view them. If I know the way to type them, I do that. Like ": hypocrite:" (I put a space on purpose) to put :hypocrite: then I can do that.
But if I want to click the emoji box to view all of them and actually pick one? No go.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Weird. If I click on "reply", it pulls up as normal for me.