News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

I put it on the Calendar since it's official and all that jazz...lol

Started by sunlight, May 28, 2008, 11:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

EricShane

Quote from: MelodyB on June 27, 2008, 08:44:45 AM
Jacksonville? Let me know for sure.
i dont know... Probably Tampa, maybe Orlando a few days... thats what we usually do, However I told my brother and all of em I was NOT going this year... theres nothing in Florida that impresses me... - but, I might have to change my mind, if it comes to meeting new gp'rs
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Ashlee

:o  I think I'm gonna need a new job with lots of travel time.

MelodyB

I think we all should quit our jobs...we could travel around the US, and meet all the Geepers full time! Kinda like a welcoming committee!! That would be great!

We could be GP Gypsies for Jesus!!

RainbowJingles

GP Gypsies for Jesus!

:laughhard:

Mel:  You're just too funny today, girlie!

*shaking my head*

RainbowJingles

MelodyB

:bigcheese:

I read that from my phone earlier when I couldnt sleep, and I had to remember which thread it was in cause I thought that up!!

So as soon as I got here, I posted it!! I was glad there wasnt 20 replies in between mine and Ashlees post!

Ashlee

SippinTea

*sniff* I agree. Now if only some rich person would die and leave me all their money, so's I could fund the trip for everyone who wants to go... ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Me too. I wish I just simply had the money and the time to do a Mary-like journey. :sadbounce:

Ashlee

Ruby, no death. Just wish for a rich person to give you lots of money

iridiscente

Quote from: Ashlee on May 15, 2010, 03:21:17 AM
Ruby, no death. Just wish for a rich person to give you lots of money
says the person with the "haunting" dead thing picture. ;)

Ashlee