News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

missouri youth convention

Started by Gods_love_is_forever, February 20, 2007, 06:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gods_love_is_forever

in April Missouri has there youth convention it is April 4-7 it is in Kansas city i cant wait for it  i wish it was next week i am going for sure and to the rest of the youth events that are coming up in the next 5 months.... we have done 2 fundraiser  they have been fun like we did a chili supper and then a pie auction...i do not know how much we have raised because i left early from both i will find out wednesday night at church....

myhaloisintheshop

We were thinking of taking our youth but the registration is SOOOO much higher than here in Oklahoma.

Gods_love_is_forever

myhaloisintheshop

Melody

I have kids, and I live in KCMO! 

Where is this convention at? 

How much is it? 

Is youth convention really for teens or all the youth? 

We had a youth week last week at our church and what it really was, was services/preaching for teens.

Gods_love_is_forever

i think it is in Kc mo i will ask my youth pastor how much it cost and where it is for sure... for every youth

myhaloisintheshop

Mark you calendar for April 4-6, 2007 - the date for Youth Convention 2007!  The event will again be hosted at the Overland Park Convention Center in Kansas City

Here is the pricing for registration:
Before March 15th- $25 per person
After March 15th- $35 per person
At the door- $45 per person

We still get emails from the mo youth leaders email group and this came a few days ago.

Gods_love_is_forever

the total is 150......my youth  have made at the fundraiser we did was $1050.... all my youth has 2 pay for is the registration and  for food each day and the $11 for the friday night thing....

Melody

Ok, are you sure it's Missouri's, cause Overland Park is in Kansas...lol

Is there a website to register at?

myhaloisintheshop

yeah crazy huh?  but sure enough...Mo youth convention is in Kansas....lol

Gods_love_is_forever

i think it is more fun in kansas in where is was at because we have more stuff going on and that is a way to meet new young peeps

Gods_love_is_forever

so who went to mo youth convention.... i did