News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

We Won’t Talk About Elves in Sharing 512

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, February 21, 2019, 09:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Sadly, Jenn's requirement of "rich" knocks out my candidates. :sadbounce:

Her loss, I'm sure at least two of 'em are amazing. With 5 kids and 3 baby mamas each, they gotta have something going for them. :laughhard:

So glad it was Friday. And we enjoyed a pleasant evening with Pastor and Sis Wilson.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on April 26, 2019, 01:48:16 PMI have quite the pool available. :freaky2:
That is, if the occasional violent felony doesn't offend her.  :laughhard:

Morning, all. About to go check on some of Jenn's potential suitors and make sure they is living where they supposed too.

For this post, the forum gives me a "like" button, a "quote" button and a "report to moderator" button. I have hit two of the three, and would SO like to hit the third one, but it would just be reported to the one who posted it so it wouldn't do any good.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on April 27, 2019, 11:24:23 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on April 26, 2019, 01:48:16 PMI have quite the pool available. :freaky2:
That is, if the occasional violent felony doesn't offend her.  :laughhard:

Morning, all. About to go check on some of Jenn's potential suitors and make sure they is living where they supposed too.

For this post, the forum gives me a "like" button, a "quote" button and a "report to moderator" button. I have hit two of the three, and would SO like to hit the third one, but it would just be reported to the one who posted it so it wouldn't do any good.
Noted. LOL
 Hi all. I did very little productive today. I DID burn the huge limb pile, so I can claim that. Otherwise,  I pretty much wasted a beautiful day.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Yesterday was busy. Alex & Chel dropped by. Alex was down here for work so he didn't have the boys with him but I did get to see little Bobby. :)

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

BEST DAY OF WORK EVER!! My coworker/friend has adopted two kittens to become farm cats and she brought them into work today. I don't see today being very productive for me... considering I love playing with and holding them.. I've already got Smiley purring and the Nameless-One has stopped being skittish with me. Smiley was named by her granddaughter, and if the other is a boy, it'll probably be named Cat Boy (from PJ Mask - her granddaughter's favorite show). They're black and white and look like they have masks and socks on haha. ADORABLE!!

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on April 27, 2019, 01:25:29 AMSadly, Jenn's requirement of "rich" knocks out my candidates. :sadbounce:

Her loss, I'm sure at least two of 'em are amazing. With 5 kids and 3 baby mamas each, they gotta have something going for them. :laughhard:

So glad it was Friday. And we enjoyed a pleasant evening with Pastor and Sis Wilson.

Yea "with 5 kids" automatically knocks them out of the race. I'm very anti-children. lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 29, 2019, 03:26:03 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on April 27, 2019, 01:25:29 AMSadly, Jenn's requirement of "rich" knocks out my candidates. :sadbounce:

Yea "with 5 kids" automatically knocks them out of the race. I'm very anti-children. lol
LOL. Trust me, I wouldn't wish these guys on ya. The kids are probably the best thing they have going for them, and they won't pay support on them.
 I absolutely love kids- if they are the sweet cuddly age. Unfortunately, that is a fleeting stage. I DO kinda wish Lou and I had tried for one more, but it is what it is.
 Busily at work today doing a gazillion things. Gotta work until 7 tomorrow night. ( let me clarify- I get off normal time today. Just have to come in tomorrow at 1030 and stay late.)

Roscoe

Man. You guys have shut down on us. We need life in here. :pound:

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

Yawn.

I'm already ready for lunch.. and it's only 9:42am.

Kitties are here again today. JOY!! I love having them in the office.. but I wish I could play with them more, haha. I'm hoping they'll keep bringing them if I don't waste my ENTIRE day at work not working, haha.

Roscoe

Just came in to work. Gonna be a long day.

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 30, 2019, 01:42:41 AMSometimes you've got nothing to say...

https://youtu.be/B9JRv3ZOt9w
I will see your Andrew Peterson and raise you a Matthew West. You've got something to say.

https://youtu.be/fkBMjnmZ2ng
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Stormy again here. Well, kinda. Between me and Mini and to the north, they've had a tornado. Seems to be rural and I've not heard of any harm. I found a new local pizza stop here that has absolutely awesome pizza, too.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:hi: Flooding here, and we had quite a wind storm come through overnight. Trees down all around us, and the power was out briefly.

Nelle

HLN was saying this morning on the radio that traffic in LR was going to be crazy with the storms pushing through. Thought of you guys and the discussion LOL.

Thankfully the storms kinda 'died down' a bit before they got over here. I think we have some rain today but I'm not sure if they're expecting any thunderstorms. If we could just keep the river from flooding everything, things would be good here. (I'm personally not in danger, but tons of others are.)

@Work. No Kittens. :( :( :( :(

The Purple Fuzzy

The storms are supposedly starting again this afternoon here.

MsJennJenn

It's been gloomy all yesterday and today but I don't think we've gotten any rain in my area though.
Other sides of the metroplex have, but nothing on my side.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Jenn, have we heard anything about the job??

And Bro Wilson has cancelled church tonight, as according to weather maps, the brunt of today's bad weather should hit right about the time church starts. I don't know whether to be happy because I can go Beditate and lay before the Lord in a comfortable bed, or to be annoyed, as I had planned to teach the last lesson in the holiness series I've been working on. When I finish it, I get a few weeks off on Wednesday nights. I intend to egg Clayton (our other assistant minister) into teaching a series or two. He is the one who artfully recommended I teach this series again, since I had done so a few years ago and the whole church claimed to have enjoyed it and needed it. I think the lug wanted a long vacation from teaching himself...:pound:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on May 01, 2019, 06:30:17 PMJenn, have we heard anything about the job??

Oh guess I didn't post that update. Yea they wouldn't "couldn't" adjust the rate. So I politely declined.

I'll stick to working from home in my pjs yet another day until the right offer comes along.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

All you folks are pushing your weather on us, I see. It has begun thundering.

Ah well. I got some biking to w*rk in before the rain started up again. Last Friday and Saturday, and this Tuesday.

Funny thing about that... Five months it has been either raining or freezing. I finally get to bike to w*rk and my legs aren't sore at all. My hands though, they are wore out from holding the handlebar. I'm gonna have to get my hands in shape for regular biking. Can't figure that one out.
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

I got to see mom today! And a doctor. And we got a whole house backup generator. And I have chicks hatching for mom. And a garage sale this weekend. That's all I can think of for now.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

taco_harvell

If anyone is up I really need prayer tonight. My back is giving me fits and all my muscles are rebelling in spasms...  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Heather

I'm still a slave to the AutoZone cooperation. However, with some new things being pushed on us, I'm not sure how long my servitude will last.

My raised garden beds are starting to sprout.

We now have 1 dog, 1 cat, and 2 kittens.

I just ate a donut on my lunch break.

That is all. Continue on.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali