News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Stock toilet paper to the ceiling in sharing 515

Started by Lynx, March 21, 2020, 10:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrumpyBear

Roscoe's Daughter
Daddy's Girl<3
Spending dad's money on cars, guns, and clothes since 2006;)

Nelle

@Work. Finally Friday!! :)

Started off the morning rough, but it's going better now.

Still in need of a nap.

Backseat Radio

I'm working 2nd shift as usual tonight.  had to bring my checkbook up to date this morning.  Found a debit transaction I forgot to put in the ledger and a subtraction error courtesy of my bad penmanship.

MsJennJenn

On the sleepy struggle bus today.

Heading to STL on Monday for work. Then gonna drive the 2.5 hours (on CVS's dime lol) to Terre Haute and spend the weekend with my fam bam. CANT WAIT to squish my niece and nephew.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Shew. Busy all day today. Didn't think quitting time would ever get here. Going to enjoy the weekend....do just what I want, nothing more.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

It does here. Not every day, not even most days, but it happens enough. =^.^=
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

Robbie cooked the best fajita meat I have ever had! He grilled it and sliced it, and the whole table of us loved it!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

What kind was it? Pork or beef or chicken or...?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Nelle

@work. Sleepy/tired but not too cranky for a Monday morning. I just need a bit of time to get going.. :) Going to sip on a Mtn Dew and maybe that'll help.

Roscoe

Shew. I feel guilty. It's been at least three days since I posted. :pound:. Been busy. Friday was work...Saturday I mowed and cleaned up around the house, went car shopping as it is clear the stop-gap Jimmy is NOT Lou's favorite thing, and enjoyed a belated birthday dinner with Bro Wilson.
 Sunday- I had located my old red Corvette and left a note inquiring as to the owner's intentions. He texted back and before church I went and looked at it. I wanted to cry. It has a few more scratches, interior dirty, bald tires and has developed a miss. The guy wants the same price for it that I paid for it five years ago, when it was in much better shape and had 30 thousand fewer miles on it. I won't do that.
But- on the way home, I drove by a house where a late 70's Corvette has been parked for a while. I've been stalking it for potential parts for Chey's but apparently they were working on it as it was frequently moved. To my surprise a friend of mine stood in the yard this time so I stopped. It was his kids' house. Long story short, the 'vette was his. And he likes to trade. So I MAY be trading a Scotty camper for another Corvette. Why? I don't know, it needs rescuing and I can build mine right along Chey's. LOL. Lou is so gonna kill me for this car addiction.
We still haven't found her a ride.
And I am back at work. As usual people are the bane of my existence today. Right now, were I able I'd probably throw lightening bolts at many of 'em. :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

YOU'RE TRADING YOUR CAMPER?! 

But... but... you already HAVE a Corvette. And a camper. Why would you trade and have two Corvettes and no camper? You can't camp in a Corvette...

Sorry, reflex. Ignore me.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on August 17, 2020, 10:00:37 PMYOU'RE TRADING YOUR CAMPER?! 

But... but... you already HAVE a Corvette. And a camper. Why would you trade and have two Corvettes and no camper? You can't camp in a Corvette...

LOL. I ain't camping in it anyway. And a man can never have too many Corvettes.

GrumpyBear

Quote from: Roscoe on August 18, 2020, 01:39:44 AM
Quote from: Lynx on August 17, 2020, 10:00:37 PMYOU'RE TRADING YOUR CAMPER?! 

LOL. I ain't camping in it anyway. And a man can never have too many Corvettes.

I think another corvette is just what we need :hypocrite: Also, We haven't been camping in over two years...
Roscoe's Daughter
Daddy's Girl<3
Spending dad's money on cars, guns, and clothes since 2006;)

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

@Work. Forgot to post earlier.

Getting some of my desk cleaned up as well as some of my backlog paperwork while I'm at it. Can't wait to have a clean desk again!

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 18, 2020, 01:32:01 PMRoscoe, you are nuts!
I know, right? After all the work he put into that camper...
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

I've been nuts a long time. LOL.
 But it keeps me from going insane. :ugly:

Hi, all. Back at work. Been covered up today, and not the way I would like. I wanted covered with a soft, weighted blanket, a cold drink, and a/c kickin' and a good book, with my puppers to help me ease into sleep.

What I got- Seven felons, a'felonin', six warrants needed, five violation reports due.....four parole plan verifications, three office visits, two court hearings- and if that's a partridge in the pear tree, it's because someone stole it and stashed it there. :pound:

Come on, 430pm, I need a break. LOL

The Purple Fuzzy

Backseat Radio

My new Kindle Paperwhite came in Monday afternoon.  I've got it all set up now and learning  the new format.  I've started reading a book called "12 Ways Your Phone Is Changing You"

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Shew. Full day already and it's not even 11 o'clock.  Completely rearranged my office, decluttered, ect. Conducted a couple of office visits by phone. Oh, and got a call from the guy with the Corvette. The trade is a go. So it appears I now have not one, but two incredibly sexy, diamond in the rough  examples of America's sportscar. However, to accomplish this, I have traded off my Doghouse, meaning I shall have to be nice to Lou. Very nice, since I have no where to run....

Lynx

The camper was your doghouse TOO?! And you're trading it away...

Oh well, your stuff, your choice. May the Force be with you.

In local news, I just got my new phone, a Moto G Power. I am LOVING screen-shrink, AKA one-handed mode. With a gesture the whole screen shrinks down to something half the size in one corner of the phone. Now I have my big phone AND my tiny phone, all in one phone.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:hi:
 I'm  at work. I've brought the monitor and dvd player from the camper in to the office. Co workers now hate me as I work with Season one of American Pickers  playing in the background.
 I'm kinda glad my coworker pushed me into re arranging and decorating my office. It's homey now. Wait 'til the boss gets back from vacation next week...LOL