News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Cats like Sardines - It's ...
Last post by Roscoe - March 22, 2024, 06:02:41 AM
Been busy today doing clean up. Had dinner with my assistant pastor and his wife, very enjoyable. Looking forward to the ministry of Jerm and wife this weekend....
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - March 21, 2024, 06:56:45 PM
I just got a new recliner. My old one was so worn, cushion wise, that it was making my right leg ache like crazy. I'm thankful, even though I didn't want to spend the money.
Last post by Lynx - March 21, 2024, 06:30:30 PM
 :wah:  :wah:  :wah:  :wah:  :wah:

That's not green with envy.... Uh... Green is just my natural color. I'm 2/3 Vulcan. Right. That's it.
Last post by Backseat Radio - March 21, 2024, 04:11:25 PM
Currently we have 3 video camera setups, one on a camera slider, one on a gimble with tracking equipment hooked up to it, and one that's just on a tripod. In the next few weeks one of our photographers will start walking around with gimble camera so we can get shots not possible from stationary points. We also have a 6 camera vision switcher with a nice monitor.

For the move Pastor got us some sweet equipment upgrades... 2 stream decks, a 64x64 AioP expansion card, a separate sound board for the  livestream. We'll have a 2nd computer setup up too specifically for the livestream operator.
Last post by Backseat Radio - March 21, 2024, 03:47:58 PM
Quote from: Lynx on March 21, 2024, 01:01:17 PMShoot, that's only how big MY church is, and we don't have a separate room with three computers just for media. Now I'm jealous... Well, maybe just envious.

We've got a nice media setup mainly because our Pastor is passionate about media and the impression we make with in service lighting/graphics and our online presence. Plus he has the ability to sell his vision to the church members and get them on board.
Last post by Lynx - March 21, 2024, 01:01:17 PM
Shoot, that's only how big MY church is, and we don't have a separate room with three computers just for media. Now I'm jealous... Well, maybe just envious.
Last post by Backseat Radio - March 21, 2024, 12:18:56 PM
Quote from: Lynx on March 21, 2024, 09:58:41 AMHow big is your church again? I feel like I've asked before, but have no memory of the answer.

We're a smallish church. Probably run 70-80 people on a regular basis. We've been growing the last year or so because our Pastor and leadership team has put a lot of focus on being a place of healing and restoration.
Last post by Lynx - March 21, 2024, 09:58:41 AM
Quote from: Backseat Radio on March 21, 2024, 03:19:52 AMTomorrow is moving day for my church's media team. We'll be getting together at the church to paint walls, set up new desks, move our media equipment over, and get everything set up and hooked up in our new media room.  :clap:

We'll have 3 separate stations now. 1 for ProPresenter, 1 for the livestream, and 1 for the camera vision switcher. That effectively means when our livestream is having technical trouble like it did last Sunday the person running the stream won't have to interrupt to person running ProPresenter to jump on the computer to try to fix the problem. They'll have their own computer and equipment to adjust and fix things on the stream.
How big is your church again? I feel like I've asked before, but have no memory of the answer.
Last post by Roscoe - March 21, 2024, 04:00:20 AM
Home since the wee hours of the morning. Lou not feeling well. Picked up tax returns and paid fed taxes. Bah. The IRS is an infernal pain in the rear.  I snuck into church late and sat on the back pew, while Bro Clayton preached. Felt nice to sit in the congregation and be fed... Tons to do tomorrow.
Last post by Backseat Radio - March 21, 2024, 03:19:52 AM
Tomorrow is moving day for my church's media team. We'll be getting together at the church to paint walls, set up new desks, move our media equipment over, and get everything set up and hooked up in our new media room.  :clap:

We'll have 3 separate stations now. 1 for ProPresenter, 1 for the livestream, and 1 for the camera vision switcher. That effectively means when our livestream is having technical trouble like it did last Sunday the person running the stream won't have to interrupt to person running ProPresenter to jump on the computer to try to fix the problem. They'll have their own computer and equipment to adjust and fix things on the stream.