News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Twin hurricanes at sea in Sharing 516

Started by sunlight, August 23, 2020, 03:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

I made funfetti cupcakes yesterday lol. I've had 3 today.. :hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 13, 2021, 06:24:23 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on December 09, 2021, 07:54:33 PMI just  wish folks like Ruby, Mel, Cheese,Taco,Rainbow Jingles, Sunshine,melodya,and others would come back around.
I missed this place in its heyday, but the group that was consistently here when I first signed up is really missed by me. Had a lot of fun tormenting  each other 

Melodya likes/comments on my Instagram every so often
She was on my fb...come to think of it, I haven't seen her post in a while.
And in sharing today was looong. I have physically hurt for the past two days- joints and especially my right hip. I guess I'm getting old.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Getting old is a privilege denied to many, Roscoe. ;)

Nelle

@Work. Finally have a humidifier at my desk again. I rescheduled my lab work due to me knowing my WBC hasn't improved at all. But thankfully, I'm feeling better than I have in the last week! I'm trying my hardest to NOT get a sinus infection this year.

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 14, 2021, 02:26:08 PMGetting old is a privilege denied to many, Roscoe. ;)
This is true. I'm thankful- I think. LOL
Slogging through the day. Wishing for a tropical beach, a metric ton of money belonging to me, and a good book.
Sadly, reality intrudes, and it is nigh the opposite. LOL
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on December 14, 2021, 05:31:28 PMWishing for a tropical beach, a metric ton of money belonging to me, and a good book.

I will take all of these for $200 Alex.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Three a.m. No sleep. Prayed. Still no sleep. Tomorrow (today) will be interesting.

Roscoe

And... as expected today is...pitiful. Not functioning well at all, feel like I have a stomach bug. I don't wanna take off, so I'm hiding in my office and hope folks forget me until quitting time. And yes,I'm whining this week. :lol:

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm sorry, Roscoe. I pray you feel better soon.

Roscoe

Made it through the day. Now- church, and then blessed sleep...
 Oh, and I just saw on FB where Scott's mama passed away. Be in prayer for he and his family, if you would...never easy to lose a loved one, but this time of year makes it even harder.

Nelle

Aww.. So sad. :/

@Work. Not feeling 100%. It almost felt like my NyQuil lasted longer than the 6 hours, haha. Plus my chest feels a little heavy and like it's hard to get a good deep breath. It's SO damp and foggy like here today, so I'm hoping it's just the weather affecting me. Coworker expressed similar feelings so at least I'm not like.. deathly ill that we know of.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Well. Sailed through today...kinda. Felt much better after I slept last night. From 1030 until 7, I didn't know the world was turning. Came home and installed a new wall thermostat in the motorhome and now have heat that will have the devil asking for it to be turned down. Now, if I can find a part time job or bank loan to pay for the gas, I think we are good to roll.

Lynx

Oh...

At first I thought you meant you'd have a devil of a time getting it turned down, as in Lou and Chey always want the atmosphere warmer than you like it and you always get outvoted in matters of thermostat adjustment.

What you were really saying was, "This is one effective heater!"
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Nelle

@Work.

Glad you're feeling better Roscoe. Being sickly stinks.

Hopefully this weekend I can finish up the small gifts we have left to purchase.

Lynx

It's that time of year again! Time for gift ideas! So what did you get somebody for Christmas this year? We might need some ideas.

I got Dad a wheel of "Drunken Goat" mild cheese, so named because they dunk it in red wine. No idea why they do that... it gives the rind a nice color but doesn't affect the flavor at all.

For our Dirty Santa gift exchange game on Christmas day I got a single earbud with a long battery. Current brand name on amazon is NVAHVA but that changes weekly. It doesn't come with a battery case and it's only one earbud, but the battery is one long playing battery. I use the same model at w*rk and one day I fired it up at the start of my shift and let it play out to see how long it would go. It was still playing late that night. I said, "You win. I'm going to bed."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Well, we loaded up the motorhome  and rolled out when lou got off at 630...been raining and foggy most of the way. We have stopped in Harrison in the Walmart  parking  lot. As late as it is (1040pm) no sense in spending  40 bucks to rent an rv spot when I can stay here for free and sleep a few hours...

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 18, 2021, 03:21:39 PMIs this a trial run in the rv?
Yes. Combining a trial run and a bit of Christmas shopping for my girls. Made it in to a nice campground on the banks of Lake Taneycomo, I think it is...just a couple of blocks from Branson Landing.

We will stay here tonight and roll on back tomorrow in time to be at church  at 5,hopefully.
Girls are shopping away. Myself and the pups have retreated to the Rv..

Lynx

Lawd have mercy, ya look jus' like one a them evangelist fellers rollin' in!
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

They are either brave or crazy to be shopping this weekend. :o

Lynx

They are women, and they are young and strong. They can take it.

Bobby is a guy, and he did the only sensible thing for guys to do in such a situation. "Y'all have fun now. I'll be here with the dogs."
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Working today and tomorrow - then I'm trekking (12ish hours) to Indiana for Christmas.
-Alexander Den Heijer-