News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

By special request of Lord Elvin, it's sharing 511

Started by Lynx, October 23, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Yea I don't really get the point of starting a new thread either lol...

I remember when we used to start one like once a week.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

I found a bunch of old pictures and stuff from GP the other day.

Remember when we roasted Roscoe one day so bad that every thread was something about him?

Let's see if I can find the picture...AHH!

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Yeah I remember that like it was just last week.

Where HAS the time gone?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 22, 2019, 06:49:52 PMYea I don't really get the point of starting a new thread either lol...

I remember when we used to start one like once a week.

honestly way back in the day i barely posted because i could not keep up. i would only hop on when AYN was down and we had to come over here.

Made it through the work day. Weekend off. I've already warned them at work that I will not answer phone calls and if anyone shows up at my house, we have our neighbor/landlord's 12 gauge in the house.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

I wish it were busy like that again. I missed the heyday of GP...When it was going strong, I was probably in my heathen phase and would not have known the first thing about a computer. Hard to believe that Lou and I were married before we got our first computer (used) and didn't have internet until after Chey was born. Didn't have time for it, and didn't miss it. And our cell phones were top of the line- Motorola Rzr Flip phones- after the Nokia "Candybar" style phones died. (I still miss that phone and the "snake" game.) LOL
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

You CAN put the snake game on your smartphone y'know...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

:bustamove:  (Missing my friend Newsman today- may he always rejoice in God's arms)
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison