Quit giving praise to the devil!

Started by taco_harvell, November 28, 2013, 04:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

Do we realize sometimes we put the devil on a level equal to God? I heard someone this week say "the devils just been in my head and everywhere I go". We make the devil omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient. The Bible never says the devil is any of those things only GOD is!

In fact his powers are limited and the number of demons is also limited as well. So what makes some of us think we are so important they only have time to pick on poor little ole me? Quit giving praise to the devil! Realize most of your problems came from your real worst enemy Yourself. Give yourself to GOD and he can help you over come your worst enemy YOU!

Romans 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin

Just on my mind tonight,
Taco
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

Like the old story about a guy who walked past a church and saw the devil sitting outside on the curb crying.  The man asked what was wrong.  The devil said, "Those people in there are blaming all this stuff on me and I didn't even DO more than half of it!"
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

clark thompson

I have seen this to people think the devil is all powerful but the truth is he has the power that God allows him to have, The devil is no match for God and His true power.
The Lord made a Way.